Wren on the log pile.

Edit My Images
Yes
Well I've just finished these and Im :D because the Wren will now let me get to the cfd of 3mtr's @500mm and from 400mm or below 350/300mm depending on the bird 1.5mtr's .

So the detail on 1 of the image is very close for this type of bird. I think Ive now got 8 keepers in 3 months, so this year has my (y) up already.

Close focus distance 3mtr's, very little cropped.
wren7copy.jpg

I had to zoom back as the bird came realy close so the cfd 1.5mtrs
wren8copy.jpg

wren6copy.jpg

many thanks jason

'cfd of 3mtr's @500mm and from 400mm or below 350/300mm depending on the bird 1.5mtr's ', could you interpret for us lesser mortals ;)

No3 for me, mainly because of the BG, and excellent use of empty space (in the correct place-the bird looking into)

Now you have made me jealous - They never seem to settle in my garden - just dive into the shadows below bushes at high speed.

#3 is the best
#1 #2 none too shabby though

cfd = closest focus distance - innit!

Hi they are all wonderful shots but no 1 is my favourite as it shows his environment
Pete

Well done Jason. No1 for me ... lovely pastel like colours and nice setting. :)

Thanks again for the vote on 1st wren (y) Im going to have to get some more shots in soon as the log pile's going to be bagged up next week :razz: Im just glad I took some home for my garden studio shots. Its just a shame I cant catch the wren :LOL::thinking:

many thanks
jason

Back