Wren saga continues (getting better)

Edit My Images
Yes
Well im getting closer so that means iq with less crops bring the best out of these.
the 40d frame rate is helping me out to.

wren2copy.jpg

wren3copy.jpg

hope you all like and have a happy new year

jason

Jason, they are superb. Can you possibly improve?

Happy New Year to you too. (y)

Excellent stuff, particularly No 2(y)(y)

Lovely! Smoooth images from that 40D!

No1 for me. (y) Keep clicking - you want that classical Wren shot with the tail sticking upright ... perfection.

Great shots. Number one for me too (y)

Two absolute crackers, the second really stands out> great work Jason.

Thanks agin every one, happy new year to you all.

Jason, they are superb. Can you possibly improve?

Well Janice I can only improve by getting the ultimate pose as CT has mentioned below and getting close enough for a sharp image:thinking:

Lovely! Smoooth images from that 40D!

No1 for me. (y) Keep clicking - you want that classical Wren shot with the tail sticking upright ... perfection.

Ill try me hardest at this it seem my new years going to be fun.

cheers jason

Lovely shots....both very nice. I like the pose in the first along with the foreground but the second has a nicer background imo.
Great stuff!

Really good shots. I prefer the 2nd as the background is clear. It helps make the bird stand out.

Great shots both of them, its going to be hard to beat these.

Great shots - Have you got glue on that perch as they are like ground hugging exocets in my garden and hardly ever perch except in the depths of the ivy.

Well a Wren is peoples fav:

It just goes to show how fisty these guys/gals are ive just deleted near on 260 blured wren shots and only left with 5 more to show. I still hope to get the perfect pose .

Ive decided that to get the Wren in my garden Im going to build a wood pile hopefully the one which Ive heard near by will stop in and have a look.

Thanks for looking and comments. No glue required just being still and watching all the highest points in the wood pile for him to perch on.
If you have one at home get some old wood logs in Im positive he'll show.
Great shots - Have you got glue on that perch as they are like ground hugging exocets in my garden and hardly ever perch except in the depths of the ivy.

Many thanks to all happy new year:wave:

Thanks richard Ive got to try and get the other done for posting soon
might be tonight?

cheers jason

#2 is awesome(y)
#1 ain't bad either (y)
tfs

Really good shots. I prefer the 2nd as the background is clear. It helps make the bird stand out.

Both shots are brilliant but I have to agree the second shot has the better background. (y)

Yes no.2 shot has that clean look the b/g is oof plastic rap on pallets and as it was in the shade the dark b/g worked well .

many thanks
jason

Back