Wrong lens

Name
Cheryl
Edit My Images
Yes
Is it just me, or do others find that they have the wrong lens on at the wrong time? :bang:

I've just bought a new wide angle lens, so of course that has been on the camera since it arrived this morning. I've just been outside in the back garden, and about 15 feet away were a young fledgling woodpecker and an adult, both sat on the wall. I made a mad dash upstairs for my telepohoto lens, but of course by the time I'd come back downstairs, they'd both gone :( (If I'd taken a shot with the wideangle lens, they'd look like 2 pinpricks :LOL:)

Please make me feel better and tell me this happens to you too :)

Please make me feel better and tell me this happens to you too

Only all the time. :LOL:

never happens to me :thinking: ...

...oh sorry yes it does, all the time and damn annoying it is too

The woodpecker returned and I just snapped it (well, not literally ;) ), so i'm feeling happier now. Pics in 'sharing' section :)

2 cameras all the time - one wide zoom and one tele zoom.
It's the only way to be sure even though it's a huge investment to most of us and is really only do-able if you intend making photography pay for you.

When I'm working from the centre at speedway now (on the rare occasions that's possible) I intend to have both cameras set up ready - one with the short zoom, one with the tele. Not usually workable though it must be said and plenty of the time when I'm out I find myself feeling like I've done nothing all day but swap from lens to lens!

Cheryl,
You must have been talking to Kay, because that's my usual reply every time she says "oh take a pic of that waterfall" or "oh look at that spider", LOL
Rich

Back