WSBK Donington Park

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

Spent Friday and Saturday at Donington for what was an enjoyable couple of days once the weather improved!

Thought i'd share some efforts, any feedback appreciated

#1 Wet conditions in Supersport FP1 caught out Sheridan Morias
236A5273 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#2 Wet conditions also meant for clear visors which was always look good in photos
236A5546 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#3 Jules Cluzel looking straight down the camera
236A6219 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#4 Chaz hard on the brakes
236A6801 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#5 Start of Race 1, eventual winner Michael van der Mark laying down some rubber in third
236A7734 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

#6 Tough weekend for Alex Lowes watching his team mate win both races, maybe he could have tried a bit harder coming out of McLean's....
236A7849 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

Last edited:
#1 Wet conditions in Supersport FP1 caught out Sheridan Morias

That makes for some precarious driving techniques! :D

I thought about going on Friday but whimped out when i saw the forecast. Nice work Ben, #3 makes for an unusual shot, like it.

I thought about going on Friday but whimped out when i saw the forecast. Nice work Ben, #3 makes for an unusual shot, like it.
thank you, it was looking rather grim on the journey to Donington Friday morning and i was questioning whether it would be worth it, thankfully the weather improved quickly!

Nice set (y)

PS thats ALEX Lowes ;)
well spotted!, you've passed the test... ha. quickly edited, been a long weekend!

Great set!

I've been to Donington countless times over the years, but i've never actually stood on the inside of Mcleans. Are there any cache fences there? Worth the long walk up?

Great set!

I've been to Donington countless times over the years, but i've never actually stood on the inside of Mcleans. Are there any cache fences there? Worth the long walk up?

Thanks, definitely worth the walk, there is a small section of fencing half way along the straight between McLeans and coppice on the inside, which is a bit random but must be something to do with the tunnel which runs underneath. Other than that it is clear which is great. I had never stood there either but had planned to watch from the old hairpin area so decided I'd carry on a bit further and was pleasantly surprised!

I love your PoV and the angle /composition in #4. Cracking shot!

Back