wsbk superpole

Edit My Images
No
Hiya all, took loads of pics today and had the pleasure of Rich for company, (Rickmezza) Just thought I would post one of our very own James Toseland on his superpole lap. Got loads to process so will post more next week.
jtose.jpg

Great shot Gary. (y)
Don't think I've got anything anywhere near as good as that, but I've only looked through half of my photos so far.
Thanks for letting me have a go with your 1D and lens...big difference in quality between your Pro model and a 'prosumer' camera/lens. Now it makes me want to go spend some more money :crying: ... :)

If I find any decent pics I'll post later.

Very enjoyable day thanks and nice to meet you.

Rich :)

Thats a very sharp shot. Bit too close tho.. to see much.

I like these frame filling sort of shots. Nice one Gary.

I can see why a shot as close as this might not work in sports, but I think it definately works here.
Looks like you caught him on a bend and the angle of the bike gives the shot an edge, and the feel of speed.
Lovely & crisp too.
Glad to hear you had a good day out guys.

Thanks for letting me have a go with your 1D and lens...big difference in quality between your Pro model and a 'prosumer' camera/lens.

Yes indeed. I found that out when I went with the 1D series camera too Rick..:)

Re the picture Gary,

You cant beat getting a frame full of image and this works a treat. Tack sharp with vibrant colours.
Excellent.;)

As quoted by Forbiddenbiker lets see some more please.(y)

Hiya all, just got back from Donnington again and a bit sun burnt (no really) so off to the pub to round the weekend off, will process pics tomorrow and post a few up.

NIce one Gary, close ups don't always work but when they do they're quality (y)

Can't really add much more to what's already been said. Just a stunning shot! All that white and not a single blown highlight :clap:

Back