WTF happened here!!!!! (internal shot included)

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
I'll bet it gets pulled over every time it's driven. Seriously, that's like waving a red flag at a bull as far as the traffic plod are concerned.

Well, it's taxed and insured, which implies it has an MOT. It's apparently owned by a Lisa C***** and has been a participant in the 2011 Scottish Modified Car Show.

I think Paul may be right, and the appearance is deliberate.

Well, it's taxed and insured, which implies it has an MOT. It's apparently owned by a Lisa C***** and has been a participant in the 2011 Scottish Modified Car Show.

I think Paul may be right, and the appearance is deliberate.

It is taxed,insured and fully road legal somehow!:shrug:

My mate has just let me know, it his mate Stuarty that owns this object.

Been featured in carm mag too.

Each to their own and all that :bonk:

It's just a current trend in the car modifying scene. Everything is purely cosmetic and has no bearing on the road worthiness of the car. Not my idea of a good look mind!

I think it all dates back to the days of hot rods. Immaculate high spec cars are expensive to build, rat rods made it accessible to the less wealthy.

Just the same now where there car modifying has changed in style, but very much still alive, this throw back to the days of rat rodding makes owning a unique car accessible to everyone.

Look like they attached double sided sticky tape to it and then headed to Halfords for a ram raid :LOL::LOL:

Take a look at the welding on the rear strut brace!!! If the workmanship of the rest of the vehicle is reflected in that blob of bird poo, I for one would keep well clear.

As I found out earlier, its a mates mates Rat Mobile.

Everything done deliberately. The guy aint a chav either samens.

But there are some quite amusing things on it.

The more you look at it the more strange it gets to be honest lol.

Might see if I can get some sort of meet setup so I can more pics and show more of the madness:LOL:

I sincerely hope the roll cage is made of more than just irn bru cans....:cautious:

Best thing that could happen to a Rover25 might do that to mine.

Surely that is not road legal. If that number plate or any of those loose bits come off on the motorway they can cause a serious accident especially for motorcyclists.

Fantastic send up of the current VAG scene if you ask me. They must really hate it! Love the Irn Bru roll cage!

As I found out earlier, its a mates mates Rat Mobile.

Everything done deliberately. The guy aint a chav either samens.

But there are some quite amusing things on it.

The more you look at it the more strange it gets to be honest lol.

Might see if I can get some sort of meet setup so I can more pics and show more of the madness:LOL:

Friend of mine has it full build and many pictures here. It's won more trophies than his no expense spared pristine mg

http://www.themgzr.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=121448

Back