lots of amazon camera bargains, very very good deals

• Thread starter Deleted member 49549
  • Start date
@Rapscallion , FYI none of those links are offering those prices now (after just two minutes). I assume the cheap ones sold out.

@Rapscallion , FYI none of those links are offering those prices now (after just two minutes). I assume the cheap ones sold out.

Did you add to basket and checkout? They are not advertised at the prices above, there is a 30% discount added on checkout. can you try again?

Yes.
Basket price was the same as the advertised price, which was in all cases considerably higher than the prices you posted.

You may need to go to the 'used' option, add the one form the amazon warehouse and add to basket. I have also checked the rx100 and that is in my basket for £166

i have just checked and I have the x30 and rx100 in my basket for a total of £378

i have just deleted my basket in case someone wants them - i'm skint!

You may need to go to the 'used' option, add the one form the amazon warehouse and add to basket. I have also checked the rx100 and that is in my basket for £166

I just tried that with the x30 (£291) and rx100 (£238)

Are amazon just teasing me because they know I am spent out?!

There was/is a 30% discount on some of the Amazon warehouse. For example I picked up a tamron 28-75 for £160 last night.

Great post thanks for sharing :)

annoyingly none of the Samsung tv's have 30% off, and that is all I want!

Hmm.. can't get it to work on any of the XF-27mm lenses in the warehouse, guess it knows what people want.

Good price on the XF-35mm if anyone is looking for one.

X-E2 not as good as the refurb prices, but then there's been no refurbs for a few months now.

Hmm.. can't get it to work on any of the XF-27mm lenses in the warehouse, guess it knows what people want.

Good price on the XF-35mm if anyone is looking for one.

X-E2 not as good as the refurb prices, but then there's been no refurbs for a few months now.

I am sure they do know, the only tech I want / need is a decent tv. ours is a 10 year old 32inch 720p, and am looking for a decent samsung 40 or 43 1080p. But none on the amazon 30% discount annoyingly...

Just got a laptop I had my eye on for £200 off. Nice!

Back