Xmas TP theme.....

Yes nice and bright, but now harder to Navigate! Pity it does not have the choice for user to choose from a choice of themes! I am finding it a little hard to read! I dont suppose there is a way for users to go back to default theme? I am finding it hard to see text against back ground.

Last edited:
I can't read this forum with the Xmas theme, looks like I will have to use the site Via iphone instead :|

Looks the same to me but I'm on iPad.

go right to the bottom of the page and on the left change it to tp humbug
it was a little too bright for me tbh but a nice thought

As Terry said, go to the bottom left of the screen and click the box and change themes (y)

The frosty baubles are out which can mean only one thing - it's time to dig out the thermal undercrackers.

(I like the festive theme BTW, very nice.)

Last edited:
go right to the bottom of the page and on the left change it to tp humbug
it was a little too bright for me tbh but a nice thought

Coo! Live and learn, live and learn... I like the 'Make Everyone's Clothes Drop Off' theme (5th down the list), but you're very cruel to ban that one TP member from selecting this. I wonder who it is? And what he did?

Humbug for me (y)

Humbug for me too! I have no objection to there being an xmas theme for those that want it but I do slightly object to having it foisted onto me as a default.

I shall be writing a strong letter of objection to the management and demanding a full refund of all fees paid... ;) :p

Humbug for me too! I have no objection to there being an xmas theme for those that want it but I do slightly object to having it foisted onto me as a default.

I shall be writing a strong letter of objection to the management and demanding a full refund of all fees paid... ;) :p

you do know you can change it at the bottom left corner ? - just pick TP grey , no more annoying xmas cheer , sorted

Coo! Live and learn, live and learn... I like the 'Make Everyone's Clothes Drop Off' theme (5th down the list), but you're very cruel to ban that one TP member from selecting this. I wonder who it is? And what he did?

i see what you did there :naughty:

if you want it to stick once logged out then go to the options under my tp and change it there.

10 points for anyone who can spot with banner is mine :D

if you want it to stick once logged out then go to the options under my tp and change it there.
10 points for anyone who can spot with banner is mine :D

Perfect. Thank you Joe.

Nice idea, but forced to go humbug, as it was making the forum reading difficult :(

:muted:

As we are now called talk Christmas does that mean we can stop talking about photos :LOL::LOL::LOL:
sitelogo_xmas12_01.gif

you do know you can change it at the bottom left corner ? - just pick TP grey , no more annoying xmas cheer , sorted

Like what I done sed, Humbug for me (as in the theme). Yeeee bleepin' Haaaaaa! (That's my xmas cheer done for this year.)

That'll work too (I say "too" but my way doesn't work as smoothly :cautious:)

Edit: Actually, joe's way works no more smoothly than mine - still reverted to christmas after i'd logged out again.

Last edited:
That'll work too (I say "too" but my way doesn't work as smoothly :cautious:)

Edit: Actually, joe's way works no more smoothly than mine - still reverted to christmas after i'd logged out again.

must be something wrong with the way you did it. It's working perfectly for me and has done for the last few years.

Back