YN560 III

Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
has anybody used the YN560 III , as i only use flash rarely i dont see the point in spending mega bucks im not bothered it dosnt have ETTL but im after a flash that has HSS, or at least can sync at speeds over 1/250 with my 60D

has anybody used one and if so whats your thoughts on them they seem a bit of a bargain for £50 or should i spend the extra on a YN568EX

has anybody used the YN560 III , as i only use flash rarely i dont see the point in spending mega bucks im not bothered it dosnt have ETTL but im after a flash that has HSS, or at least can sync at speeds over 1/250 with my 60D

has anybody used one and if so whats your thoughts on them they seem a bit of a bargain for £50 or should i spend the extra on a YN568EX

I used to use the 560 mark 1 in manual on my 60d and 5d3 and it worked great. I did then buy a yn TTL version but didn't really use the function because I'd got used to using it in manual. All in all a really powerful flash for the money but it does take some trial and error to get used to.

There's a good review here. I've been looking at these too and as far as I can tell they don't support HSS. The only Yongnuo flash to have HSS is the YN-568EX, as far as I know.
Where have you seen one for £50?

Correct, no HSS with 560III, 568EX does as you say.

It's a good flash gun if you do go for it, cram packed with features for it's small price but if you need HSS you will need the 568EX at minimum I think.

Back