Yn568EX not triggering

Edit My Images
No
Can anyone help

I have a yongnuo 568ex that won't fire on my camera - 6d. The 6d rarely shows on compatibility charts but I've found several references of people confirming they work.

The test button on Flash works but when on camera they don't communicate ie you can't measure exposure or enter Flash options via camera menu

I've attached my yn622c triggers and they still don't communicate. Would camera compatibility be an issue if triggers were used rather than on camera flash?

The test button on the yn622c attached to the Flash does trigger but the remote one doesn't.

I've done a "clear" in the advanced options. The date code is Nov 12 which o believe is the latest firmware.

Does anyone have any ideas/tricks/tests or can confirm if 568ex work on 6d's??

Unfortunately I don't have access to another Canon to test

Thanks!

Given that the triggers are flash agnostic, I'd suspect the flash is faulty. Maybe someone close by could bring another camera to test it with?

Cheers Phil for confirming what I thought about the triggers. I'm the only camera geek out of my mates that has a Canon so I'm struggling on that bit.

Cheers Phil for confirming what I thought about the triggers. I'm the only camera geek out of my mates that has a Canon so I'm struggling on that bit.

If you include your location on your profile there's bound to be a friendly Canon owner that'd be happy to help.

Not close for me, but I'm sure there'll be someone.

Back