yongnuo 560 ii

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
I've just purchased the above speedlite but havn't got a clue how to set it up with the camera. When I go into flash control in the 550d menu and select external flash func setting, it says that the flash isn't turned on or incompatible. Do I actually need to set this up to use the speedlite on top of the camera or am I supposed to take a shot then look at it and adjust the flash to make it more or less powerfull. Like I said I havn't a clue. Could someone please help?:bang:

The Yongnuo 560 II is a manual flash and the menu on the camera will only work with an ETTL flash.
You'll have to either use trial and error as you've described, use a meter to work out what setting the flash should be on or do the maths involving the flash's guide numbers to work out what setting it should be on.

Isn't it the 468 which offers the TTL option? I've been considering one of these myself recently.

i have the same prob..iv been told the camera wont register it unless its a canon flash..i use my yongnuo 460=11 in manual..works really well considering its price..im also going to get the one you have eventualy..
x

i use mine normaly between 1/125-250 ect..these speeds seem to work well for mine..and yes only manual

Back