Yongnuo YN-560

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Just spotted.

yongnuo-yn560-300x300.jpg

yongnuo-yn5602-300x300.jpg

Now THAT is as interesting as the rumour I hear from a good source that they're developing a high-speed sync system akin to the PW TT5's.

Woohoo! I'll hold off on ordering anymore 460-II's then.

looks like a 580EXII clone.
very similar spec and design.
FITP if you get these in for a nice price, drop me a pm! would be very very interested for a backup to my 58EXII

Lee

oh just noticed no ttl but maybe on another model YN-565 perhaps.

looks like a 580EXII clone.
very similar spec and design.
FITP if you get these in for a nice price, drop me a pm! would be very very interested for a backup to my 58EXII

Lee

I haven't had the price confirmed yet, but I know that they'll be cheaper than the price quoted in Selbosh's advert announcement

Oh my giddy aunt! I'm really excited about these.

It has an "improved optical slave" that wouldn't be hard. I was swearing at mine today. One day I'm going to get ****ed off enough to fire a laser at it at see if it can detect the billions of photons!

Stuart

It has an "improved optical slave" that wouldn't be hard. I was swearing at mine today. One day I'm going to get ****ed off enough to fire a laser at it at see if it can detect the billions of photons!

Stuart

<-----makes note "Stuart's warranty now void" :LOL:

Might be interested in one or more of these...Keep us updated Flash.

Do you think you could blow a flashgun up with the laser? :naughty:

Only if they're shark-mounted.

[youtube]Bh7bYNAHXxw[/youtube]

Hey Graham, as an aside, did you ever get any info on those YN MC-36R intervalometers?

Last edited:
Yes, news! I have birthday cash to spend. :D

+1

get some in for end of month graham, I'll bag some more 602s and one of these - balls to buying a set of atlasses

Depending on what the reviews say, I'd get one or two too, including the RF602s.

I'd love one or two of these plus rf602 setup .. any confirmed pricing yet?

am looking for a flash with high speed sync and ttl, the yn560 has the high speed and the yn467/8 have the ttl am i going to have to wait for a later incarnation ie. yn565 or have i missed something in all the blurb

am looking for a flash with high speed sync and ttl, the yn560 has the high speed and the yn467/8 have the ttl am i going to have to wait for a later incarnation ie. yn565 or have i missed something in all the blurb

I doubt very much if this new Yongnuo does HSS.

Why wait, just get a 430exII and be done with it. I always recommend getting Canon guns if you want good ttl.

I'm sure there will be a TTL version of the 560 at some point, however given that the current TTL versions are still based on the first generation YN462 rather than the later 460-II it may be a wee while coming and will probaby be over £100

Back