you-frame.com

Name
Iain
Edit My Images
Yes
There was a previous thread about this company and I wanted to give an update about their customer service. I ordered my 40" x 30" canvas using the special offer code on the 28th Feb. It arrived yesterday, 12th March. On first examination I was absolutely delighted with the result and framed it which was easy. It was a picture of Venice at night with a large expanse of black sky. I hung it on the wall and then noticed two parallel lines of darker shade running through the black sky.

I emailed customer serviced explaining the problem and received a reply within 10mins, asking me to send back the unframed canvas. I then phoned them explaining that the canvas was already framed. No problem was the reply, we will print a new one free of charge. Also they said that large expanses of black can cause problems and suggested that they laminate it. I felt that if might spoil the look on the final product and said not to bother. This morning I got a phone call from them saying that laminating would really be the correct thing to do.

The customer support was absolutely fantastic. They have just taken on a new production manager due to previous problems.

I will update when the replacement canvas arrives.

This was the original thread.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=389538

Back