you know it's true boys!!

Edit My Images
No
Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven.

God comes and says "I want the men to make two lines -- one line for the men that dominated their women on earth, and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."

The next time God looked, the women are gone, and there are two lines. The line for the men who were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men who dominated their women there was only one man.

God got mad and said "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons who stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them, my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

The man replied "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."
:LOL:

heh, very good!

jewel said:
Marcel, you changed your avatar once again?lol With the same hunky guy you found on the internet you say?lol ;)

Jewel

He needs to change it again.
There's blown highlights on top of his bonce.
A terrible example for a team member to set :D

Bachs said:
He needs to change it again.
There's blown highlights on top of his bonce.
A terrible example for a team member to set :D

In my defence yer 'onner, it was late at night, my wife had refused to get out of bed and come over and take a quick photo for me, so I had to perch it on top of my PC, slouch down, plug the remote in, remove CF4-1, and hope for the best...lol

Don't think I did bad considering :D

Well that's me defence and I'm sticking to it :p

Don't listen to em, it's a great pic Marcel, you handsome fella you! ;) All these great looking men piccies I've been seeing on the forums lately. Pretty soon I'll have me a calandar! :naughty:

Jewel :D

Back