You name it, I photo it - Inspiration needed

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, I have been thinking of a way of getting of my backside and using my camera again, I have set myself a mission of one photo a week for 6 weeks chosen by you guys, any subject so long as its reasonably practical...no point in asking me to take a picture of a Lion in the wild when I live in the UK :)

I am hoping this will inspire me to get back out there ?

I will be restricting myself to the following bits of kit in order to make me think a bit:

Canon 5D3
Canon 24-105
Tripod

entries in by 10pm tonight and I will pick a subject, final image will be posted on every Sunday along with a request for a new subject...help a guy out and give me some inspiration please....

Regards

Hi Paul - just seen this:)! What a good idea - I'll start it off!

My suggestion: autumn leaves and any 'critturs' in the vicinity;)!

I hope you get some much more inspiring ideas - Good luck!

Hi Paul - just seen this:)! What a good idea - I'll start it off!

My suggestion: autumn leaves and any 'critturs' in the vicinity;)!

I hope you get some much more inspiring ideas - Good luck!
Thanks for kicking it off...hopefully it will get me started :banana:

Favourite view within 5 miles of your home
Favourite building
Something interesting you see on a street.

Last edited:
Great minds think alike....I'm actually quite looking forward to the challenge

ok So you live in Hampshire, whats around you, Sea, Rivers, churches or whatnot, Maybe you could tell a little about where or around where you live?

ok So you live in Hampshire, whats around you, Sea, Rivers, churches or whatnot, Maybe you could tell a little about where or around where you live?

A bit of everything really, rivers etc, the sea is only a short drive however I actually live in quite a rural area

I did this the other day, my other half came up with this so I suggest the same to you - 'Red' - 10 pictures, only 3 can be in your home or on your property, each must be something different.

Ok, so the 10pm deadline has passed and on this occasion I'm gonna pick Eltheza suggestions as she was first to comment, this won't be the case every time, I will post my picture by Sunday midday and then start the process again...thanks everyone for the suggestions [emoji106]

Very much looking forward to seeing the piccy:ty:;)!

Ok, so the 10pm deadline has passed and on this occasion I'm gonna pick Eltheza suggestions as she was first to comment, this won't be the case every time, I will post my picture by Sunday midday and then start the process again...thanks everyone for the suggestions [emoji106]
I didn't see this, my suggestion 'any outdoor clock':)

Back