Your best hangover cures

Name
Sir
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought this might be a good idea for a thread, seeing as how one or two of us may be feeling a bit ill right about now ... :D

Nothing too complicated though please .... :LOL:

Avoiding the hangover is easy.

Either don't start drinking. Or don't stop. :D

I find 90mins running round a football pitch usually helps, or makes it twice as bad!!

Plenty of water helps but you have to start drinking it early.

Burger King - Bacon Double Cheese Burger and chips, washed down with a large coke :beer:

Works every time, seriously! :D

Full English breakfast at a greasy spoon, it is a kill or cure but 9 time out of 10 it works :)

The old favourite of drinking a pint of water before bed worked again for me :)

couple of pints of water before bed (sometimes forced down :puke:)
and drink water during the morning little and often with head ache pills :shrug:

then go for a long hike 10-15 miles :D

And this advice from someone teetotal, sorry got to say it:)

Prevention is better than a cure:D

Teetotal because I don't like the taste of alcohol whatsoever. As for smoking, never saw the point of it, tried it once, coughed, and that was it:)

We're off to try Nando's in an hour or so! here's hoping...

Coffee, bacon sandwich and fresh air - in that order, works for me everytime.

Always found cheesy doritos and coke works well. Not getting out of bed always works well for me too.

a glass of resolve extra before bed!!! works every time!......

....or if you forgot :( a nice big mac and strawberry shake!

Too late now, but I find that if I mix drinks, and drink water before I go to bed, I'm fine. If I drink the same thing all night I'm ill. I feel like I have the worlds biggest hangover today...... and I wasn't even drinking last night - work that one out!

Don't laugh, but Heinze Tomato Soup (optional grated cheese, toast, whatever) has genuinely magical healing properties!

Ours is the same with the grated cheese as well :D:D:D

I like my pasta as well with some olive oil and melted cheese on, that works for me weirldy enough

oh and my cup a soup first thing (don't drink tea and don't really like coffee at home - tend to just have one cup at work each day - :wacky: :LOL: )

The headache reason behind a hangover is due to lack of water. So water helps (of course i wouldn't know being to young ;))

Hair of the dog. Bloody mary oughtta do the trick. Lots of grease. Then more grease. (Food, that is.)

[This answer was dictated to me by my husband, an expert on the subject.]

- CJ

I havent got a dog, But don't the hairs get stuck in your throat. He He.:LOL:
I find plenty of water, & dry toast does the trick.

Back