Your best transport shot of 2009

Here's my favourite:

3734517444_6d828f3a92_o.jpg

is that in whitby?? if so...it doesn't move :p

not much into transport but I loved this airshow. amazing performances and skill exhibited by the pilots and crews.
Nothing special but I like it because it reminds me of a painting/print I had on my wall when I was a kiddie.
IMG_5434.jpg

still love that shot markjayne.....woof!
I'd have crapped my pants taking that!

It's got to be this one for me:

3720149440_6f8a2c081b.jpg

Large

Everything came out exactly how I hoped. Only slightly better. And when does that ever happen?

Last edited:
I'll throw this one in...
Click for bigger.

is that in whitby?? if so...it doesn't move :p
It is the frigate 'Grand Turk' at Great Yarmouth sailing ships festival.

This is a fully sea-going vessel, and it gets used in films, the 'Hornblower' series and such.

Ed

Heres mine, my first, and to date, only Tonka ( Tornado ) at low level.

tonka800-1.jpg

Here's mine taken at the Dorset Steam Fair.

3901703324_c4813500a9.jpg

Maybe not techinicaly the best but it had just started to pee down (hence all 4 trucks) But how often do you see 3 Rottinoffs and an Antar coupled together with 200 ton load??

Wow... Some of these are jaw dropping! :eek:

Nevertheless, here's my contribution. Taken in September, this is my friend Kate waiting for the train in the London Underground. :cool:

10620_1224673265222_1480729513_30633731_1377950_n.jpg

Hi - my first post here.... thought I'd share this lucky shot with you all....

Hope you like.... ok its not a DSLR my TZ5 is pretty good although I'm itching to upgrade....

P1010895.JPG

Thanks

Terran

Nice capture Terran & welcome to the forum, if the itching gets any worse you will have to scratch it. (y)

Looks like B-L-S level crossing to me. :D

Mark

Nice capture Terran & welcome to the forum, if the itching gets any worse you will have to scratch it. (y)

Looks like B-L-S level crossing to me. :D

Mark
;)

I've been lurking for a few days to get a feel of the place and noticed a few locals round here :wave:

And the itch will defo be scratched when I feel I'm good enough.....

Terran

OK. I liked this shot because it was one of the first shots I took with my first DSLR and it was also the first time I had tried selective colouring and it got some good feedback which was helpful and encouraging.

Not got alot, but like this Rolling road shot i took on the way back from Belgium of my old car drove by a friend. Cheers

Belgium2oo9RoadTrip92.jpg

4254336011_99de306641_o.jpg

It's real and was shot on the road. Lighting was all done on location with minimal PP on the RAW file to tidy up the BG. Shot a Murcielago that night too, but this is my fave

Last edited:
So much goodness in here, are we going to be allowed to vote on any as it would be a shame to see so many great shots go to waste

Last edited by a moderator:
This has to be one of my best of 2009,taken at Waddington

SPIT21.jpg

Back