Your Experience of Crowd Funding

Ricardodaforce

Self requested ban
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
For the first time I've contributed to a crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo. Have you ever done so? If so, what was your experience?

Part of a Crowd funded a special backlit edit keyboard with a uk company, turned out well, item is good and has stood the last year of video and photo editing took a few months to get from R and D to procuction, about 10 months in all but well worth it and it would not have happened unless funded by the people interested in having the product.

i have funded 2 things so far. One last yr which is in production now i hope! and the other only 2 months ago but is currently in production too

I've done a few. Tesla museum was the first. Did simon's cat. Also solar roadways. There's probably a couple more I've forgotten about.

For the first time I've contributed to a crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo. Have you ever done so? If so, what was your experience?

So this time next year, you will be a millionaire!!!

Not really clued up on this, assume there are safeguards (like the 'thing' you fund is not someone/thing on the con) in respect its a genuine opportunity, but obviously you ar likely to lose the lot as per any investment?

So this time next year, you will be a millionaire!!!

Not really clued up on this, assume there are safeguards (like the 'thing' you fund is not someone/thing on the con) in respect its a genuine opportunity, but obviously you ar likely to lose the lot as per any investment?

It's not a money-making opportunity. A company is developing a new product that they want to bring to market. They are using Indiegogo to generate funding. The benefit to me is that when (if) it comes to market, I have bought it at a sizeable discount. If it doesn't come to fruition, then I have risked what I paid.

Back