Your favourite shot of 2011...

A reminder of two magical weeks in Scotland.
First week was a photographic workshop in Knoydart (my dream holiday).
Second week was on the Isle of Eigg in perfect weather including this sunset panorama (still needs straightening).
i-PgnNbSR-L.jpg
that is superb :clap::clap::clap:it goes just right with the music i'm listening at the moment the fellowship of the rings sound track.i may live in wales but my heart is in the highlands of scotland(y)

that is superb :clap::clap::clap:it goes just right with the music i'm listening at the moment the fellowship of the rings sound track.i may live in wales but my heart is in the highlands of scotland(y)

Cheers :D
I live in Somerset but love Scotland - especially the region around the Small Isles including Skye and Mull. It's not just the landscape, the communities I've met are all different and as unique as the landscape they live in.

Nothing brilliant by all your standards but been considering getting myself an dslr for about a year now, and just brought myself a starter.... however, my fave pic of last year has to be the one below... cannot remember if it was off my little point and click thingy, or my phone, but I do remember being blown away by the fact that I could simply crop it in photobucket and still come up with something not too bad.... Its this little critter and this picture that made me think seriously of getting 'the bug' :p

362.jpg

Back