YouTube Adverts!

I just hate adverts full stop! You Tube are amongst the worst offenders, but the commercial channels need electric shock treatment:)

I don't get ads on the PC but I do get a LOT on the android box for the tv. I also get a lot on mobile devices. I've noticed that on Twitch [kind of a live stream YT for games mostly] lately there's way more adverts too, unless you sub to a particular channel

I watch YT on the TV, so no Adblocker. :(

Ah, I see. I tried that once, but gave up for the same reason. :(

I've not watched terrestrial TV for many years because of adverts - I hate 'em. Years ago it wasn't so bad getting a break every twenty minutes or so for a couple of ads, but now it's twenty minutes of ads and just a few minutes of TV. The adverts could be quite entertaining too, but now they're so bad that they make make me more determined to NEVER buy their product or use their services. :mad:

I caved in and went with Youtube Pro. Adblockers don’t work across all my platforms. I couldn’t stand it anymore and decided to pay to get rid of the ads. TBH, I’m actually quite happy with it. I use Youtube a lot and get a lot of value from it so I don’t mind paying.

Back