YWP 2017 so far... (warning extremely pic heavy)

Name
Toby
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Some absolute crackers there No. 3 being my favourite, the animals all look in such lovely condition.

All being well I'm heading up that way at the end of the month, seeing these pictures I can't wait :D

Some absolute crackers there No. 3 being my favourite, the animals all look in such lovely condition.

All being well I'm heading up that way at the end of the month, seeing these pictures I can't wait :D
Thanks very much :)

I'm sure you'll enjoy it (y)

Last edited:
Belting set, especially the tigers (the first is wow).
Only been there once, last autumn, but was impressed with the place.
There was a lot of work going on too, so I bet it's even better now.
Really love their lion environments.
Must make an effort to go back, especially as I have a lot of time on my hands. :(

Looking again , I really love the jaguar image too.

Belting set, especially the tigers (the first is wow).
Only been there once, last autumn, but was impressed with the place.
There was a lot of work going on too, so I bet it's even better now.
Really love their lion environments.
Must make an effort to go back, especially as I have a lot of time on my hands. :(

Looking again , I really love the jaguar image too.
Thanks very much for the kind words :) Yeah, they have been doing a lot of work over the past 12-18months, I'm not sure the lemur enclosure is as good as it was though.

P.S. It's a leopard ;) :p

Thanks very much for the kind words :) Yeah, they have been doing a lot of work over the past 12-18months, I'm not sure the lemur enclosure is as good as it was though.

P.S. It's a leopard ;) :p

:D Love the spotty cat. :ROFLMAO:

The first tiger looks like you've applied some excessive blur to me or changed the background? Apologies if you haven't ;)

The first tiger looks like you've applied some excessive blur to me or changed the background? Apologies if you haven't ;)
You are quite correct as there was ugly fencing behind, I just cloned the bit that was blurred.

YWP is on our hotlist for this summer. Anyone recommend somewhere to stay the night before ?

YWP is on our hotlist for this summer. Anyone recommend somewhere to stay the night before ?
Depends if you want city or countryside, and if you are going to be incorporating anything else in your trip?

Depends if you want city or countryside, and if you are going to be incorporating anything else in your trip?

Nothing else. Im thinking about driving up after work, staying in a b&b or similar for the night so we can be up and at them early doors.

Nothing else. Im thinking about driving up after work, staying in a b&b or similar for the night so we can be up and at them early doors.
The crown hotel at Bawtry is nice and only 10 mins away. Hellaby Hall is also quite nice, and only 10 mins, or you could do cheap and cheerful and stay in something like the Holiday Inn Express in Doncaster itself.

The crown hotel at Bawtry is nice and only 10 mins away. Hellaby Hall is also quite nice, and only 10 mins, or you could do cheap and cheerful and stay in something like the Holiday Inn Express in Doncaster itself.
Cheers Toby, exactly what I was after.....

My pick is the very first… mighty!
but all a darn cool set. (y)

Cheers Toby, exactly what I was after.....
No worries. I should put a disclaimer in that it's been a while since I've been to these places ;)

Back