Zenfolio or Photium

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
I am thinking of setting up with one of these providers but not sure which one.....I only need to showcase my work, point of contact and a few other random pages.....I don't sell online nor do I use client areas.....

All advice greatly appreciated as usual.....

Ive not used photium so can only vouch for zen. If you dont sell or use client areas, it will still work for you - but there may be a more inexpensive way of approaching this by utilising the company that manages your domain name by using their webbuilding software and linking through to images direct on flickr (like we link images through to flickr on TP). Flickr has some guidelines on doing this, i.e. link back etc..
https://www.flickr.com/help/guidelines

Cost of doing this - zero.

Ive not used photium so can only vouch for zen. If you dont sell or use client areas, it will still work for you - but there may be a more inexpensive way of approaching this by utilising the company that manages your domain name by using their webbuilding software and linking through to images direct on flickr (like we link images through to flickr on TP). Flickr has some guidelines on doing this, i.e. link back etc..
https://www.flickr.com/help/guidelines

Cost of doing this - zero.

My current host provides various options to set up a website but I have found that it become very stagnant and continually having to bugger about with updating themes etc....

My current host provides various options to set up a website but I have found that it become very stagnant and continually having to bugger about with updating themes etc....
I know zen offers a free trial, i presume photium would as well, so might be worth trying both and see how you feel about it.

I know zen offers a free trial, i presume photium would as well, so might be worth trying both and see how you feel about it.

I have just done this LOL.....just need to find the time to play about .....:D

Back