Zenfolio prices

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

I'm.looking to move away from Go Daddy. the service is terrible.

anyone know the cost through Zenfolio? basic site hosting

Les

U.K. Prices may be better

https://en.zenfolio.com/uk/signup

I've been with Zenofolio for several years, im still on the EU unlimited plan €60 per year which now looks like it's now the starter plan. It looks like they have changed, their plans previous the starter plan was cheaper but you had to upgrade if you wanted to use your own domain name.

It used to be worth looking at the plans priced in Euro, it used to be the same euros as pounds. Paying in euros used to be a good way to get a 'discount' before the value of the pound dropped. It's interesting to see they have changed their Euro/Pound prices so it's no longer €20-£20, it's now actually cheaper to pay in pounds than euros for the pro or advanced plans. It doesn't look like it's worth paying in euros for the starter plan once the bank currency charge is applied.

https://en.zenfolio.com/eu/signup

Looks like I may be moving to the starter plan if the pound keeps dropping. One of my friends joined a year before me and is stll the old 'pro' plan but only pays €65 per year! Zenfolio are good that they don't force you onto another plan when they raise prices.

Last edited:
The UK prices are the $US prices in £Sterling, if you can sign up via the US site you get invoiced in $US.
I signed up some years ago before they had the UK pricing and I pay $40/pa which depending on the exchange rate is £30-35 for unlimited storage.
I can't comment on the website hosting as I don't have one as I use Zen purely for storage which for what I pay I think is good value
If you follow the link from Gramps it gets you to the US site where you can sign up and pay in $US and they have an offer on at the moment

Last edited:
Fair point, though US has 40% off annual plan, UK 28% :)
I gather there is an issue regarding ordering prints through the shopping cart if you pay in dollars (automatically uses US based printers, pounds and euros uses printers based in Europe). If you don't use the shopping cart (pro and advanced) it's probably not a problem.

Last edited:
I always thought they charged more for pay monthly than pay yearly, sounds like it's now an offer.

Looks like the starter plan is £€$7 paid monthly or £€$5 per month if paid upfront as £€$60 up front.

Last edited:
there is a 50% off offer at the moment.

Don't miss out on this deal! For two days only, take 50% off a new Zenfolio Pro or Advanced annual plan. Create a stunning new website and enjoy photographer-focused features to showcase and sell your work.

TAKEOFF50

I was with Zenfolio for four years. I initially took up their 40% off offer when I first joined them and when renewal times came, I begged and pleaded for a discount as the renewal prices were always quite steep. Generally speaking they managed to give me a reasonable discount each time I renewed. A year ago when my renewal was due, Zenfolio this time took my subscription out of my bank without first sending me a renewal notice or even giving me the new price. When I contacted them about taking the money, they said it was "an oversight" and apologised. When I again asked for a discount before renewing they flatly refused and took my website down without even giving me the chance to get a backup of the stuff that was on there.

Funny thing is I now keep getting emails from them offering me 40% and even 50% discounts to go back to them.

Back