Zenfolio websites

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm thinking about signing up to Zenfolio to create a website and make use of the online purchasing facility.

Can anyone with a Zenfolio created website please post a link to it so I can have a nosey...

Many Thanks

Do take out a trial. I have problems from my work computer as the site is blocked and so I can't see the wedding photos that we had done at work. It's fine on your normal home PC but not necessarily on regulated machines.

Just my experience.

Have a read at my post http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=241206 before commiting your self, Zenfolio seem to be having a problem just now regarding download speeds of photos to your browser, sometimes painstakingly slow, fortunately I'm not in the business of selling my photos but if you are, customers are not going to hang around waiting forever for a pic to load. Having siad that the problem is erratic. sometimes its ok sometimes not. Been lots of complaints on their forums too.

You wanted a nosey at a zenfolio site, here is mine Click Here sorry in advance if pics are slow to load...it's not me.

Back