ZENIT SLX/11

Name
Chelsea
Edit My Images
Yes
154305_1732009778277_1179506861_31995762_843114_n.jpg

Sorry, photo was taken with my iPhone. The Camera bought off my dad for a fiver, and the lens was £2 in an Oxfam sale.

Unfortunately it has developed a light leak, and nobody knows how to wind the film back! - where/how do I get this fixed, and does anybody know?

Manual here click You can do the light seals yourself. there are kits on ebay. Or take it in to a local camera shop and Im sure they will point you in the right direction.

Thankyou so much for the manual - I'd been told it may be different to the manual versions as apparently all 11s are a bit different? No idea though.
It looks like it has the answers I need though, so that's awesome.

Light seals kit. I'll look on ebay <:

WOW! My first ever SLR was a Zenit 11,solid Russian beasts!

It's lovely to play with!

Towind film back silver button (right of pic as looked at)lift up lever to wind back then pull up to realese. Im going by 25 year old memory lol.

I've had my stepdad playing with it, either its broken or thats not how it works >: I'll have a play with it next weekend when i'm home.

Ah the release button is the silver collar around shutter release.

You sir, are a saint. I'll try that as soon as I get my hands back on it! <: I bought a little 32 lens today second hand to replace the 200.

this camera really classic !

Thankyou!

Sorry to bump an old thread guys, but I've booked her in for some TLC at the local camera shop - Hopefully then I can get oot n aboot and get some film shots. Stepdad is itching to try an SLR again, as he's hit the wall with his point and shoot!

Back