Zero Gravity Reading

Edit My Images
No
I don't have the availability of a studio, or lighting, or a room big enough. So the cropping of this shall have to do!

034.jpg

Good try C ... (y) ... frozen pretty much all of the action and picked up a pretty good position in that shot ... ;)

Assume this is a jump shot ... :thinking: ... shame the front foot is slightly oof though ... just missed it either movement or DoF ... :shrug:

:p

Good try C ... (y) ... frozen pretty much all of the action and picked up a pretty good position in that shot ... ;)

Assume this is a jump shot ... :thinking: ... shame the front foot is slightly oof though ... just missed it either movement or DoF ... :shrug:

:p

Jump shot indeed, it's missed in both ever so slightly I think, I've been having much fun with jumping lately - despite them all lacking in any good composition

020.jpg

I guessed these were self-portraits...what a lot of fun you're having too :LOL: Not sure what to suggest really...I like 'em but they would be even better with all of you in 'em (y)

"Innuendo" - Italian Suppositary!!

Nice orginal idea btw - did you bounce the flash? :D

I used the white card on my 580EX, the 12mm focal length and dodgy camera position is what made it seem like it bounced (and probably even did bounce anyway)... I think

I used the white card on my 580EX, the 12mm focal length and dodgy camera position is what made it seem like it bounced (and probably even did bounce anyway)... I think

Actually my comment re bouncing was a very well disguised attempt at humour - too well disguised it seems :LOL:

Thanks for the info - its good to see original ideas! Keep it up!

I like 'em but they would be even wetter with all of you in 'em (y)
Jeez Marianne!!!!
Control yourself! :eek:
Im on dial up here ... it took a few secs for me to see those pics, I was wondering what the hell was going to open up for a while there!!! ;)

1st shot for me, looks quite cool ... bet you got a few lumpy bits on your head with all that jumping!

hey. Cool idea! :) first shot really looks like you were levitating. ;)

Tell you what..........:thinking:

I think it would look really good done with a drink and catching the droplets that will have come out of the glass/mug etc looking like the footage from the space shuttle missions :naughty: :LOL:

Seriously i think it would look great :D but then again it isnt my room/house that would need cleaning up afterwards :LOL:

Back