zoo

Edit My Images
Yes
went to the zoo the other day and got these of a baby gorilla. The tricky bit was trying not to get the wire fence in teh way. I was only partially successful.
IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

and here's another ape, i am sure someone here can tell be what type.
IMG_3455.jpg

all comments a critisms welcome :D

love the last one, the light is beautiful, the colours compliment each other really well and his facial expression is brilliant!

As Marianne said ^^^ love the last one.

lumpster said:
and here's another ape, i am sure someone here can tell be what type.

You found my long lost bruvva !?! :LOL:

Good pics by the way Lumpster ... you sorted the wire quite well ! (y)

You have captured some magic there :)

#1 made me think planet of the apes and that last one is great!

Best way to get rid of fence is to switch to aperture mode, select the largest aperture (smallest number) and get as close to the fence as you can, then zoom in on the subject, this will give a shallow depth of field and hopefully get shot of the fence as much as possible :)

Nice pics, that last one is nice though :)

I like the second gorilla shot is much better than the first. The combination of the expression, the hand, and the angle of the head make it a much more dynamic shot.

I rather like the lighting effect caused by the cage in the thrid shot. With the appropriate blur, it makes for an interesting background to the picture! Is it a baby as well? If not, I'm going to guess that it's one of the Tamarin or Capuchin family of monkeys. I could be wrong, though.

-monkey

HIMUPNORTH said:
Ewe cant spel :p :coat:
Like last despite cage effect.

yeah!! Not only cant i spell, i dont read through what i have typed :wacky:

IanC_UK thanks for the tip, i will try that one next time :)

Back