Zoom burst

Looks like a lot of fun! I like the last three the best, as they were seriously making my stomach heave with the motion :LOL: Although my absolute favorite would the the second to last one.

Good work! I've tried these on occasion but never quite worked...

Liking these the last one gives a great impression of warp speed?, I did some of neon signs years ago on film!, lab wondered what I'd done wrong and stuck wee labels on the prints suggesting a variety of reasons, need to try again now.

The last one is my favourite.

I had a go at this recently on some daffodils, had one that was ok ish but not a patch on yours!!

Can I ask did you use a tripod some people seem to say its a must and others not!

Looks like a lot of fun! I like the last three the best, as they were seriously making my stomach heave with the motion :LOL: Although my absolute favorite would the the second to last one.

Good work! I've tried these on occasion but never quite worked...

Thanks, 4 and 5 are my favourites.

Nice interesting shots, i like #3 & #4, have you tried this with vehicles yet ?

Ooooo, vehicles, I'll have to give that ago...(y)

Liking these the last one gives a great impression of warp speed?, I did some of neon signs years ago on film!, lab wondered what I'd done wrong and stuck wee labels on the prints suggesting a variety of reasons, need to try again now.

I have a lot of respect for anyone who has used film....I couldn't stand the wait for development...

If you do any, post them so I can have a look...

The last one is my favourite.

I had a go at this recently on some daffodils, had one that was ok ish but not a patch on yours!!

Can I ask did you use a tripod some people seem to say its a must and others not!

All hand held. F22-25 between 1/15th and 1/30th a second. Using continuous mode was a great help.

I guess using a tripod would help to maintain a sharp focus point - which I don't have.

Thanks all.

Like the look of these , i think i need to try this

These are great - I think the last one is my favourite.

i also like 4 and 5 they seem to have the most going for them

the last one is the best IMHO, makes me think im hurtling through the forest towards the tree. ive tried zoom bursts but never got any decent results, what range did you zoom through?

Back