ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
:LOL:

3646723737_6e7989ec1e_o.jpg

50D, 300mm 2,8L and 2XTC, 800 ISO handheld.

Thanks fellers. Not one of me better days really - if anyone finds a Nokia N95 8gb on Cannock Chase, it's mine. :(

excellent , it does actually look as though it is going to sleep as well :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: Cracking shot Cedric :clap: Sorry to hear about the phone, I lost mine last week :( If you had a Woodpecker call for a ringtone, you could ring it and wake him up ;)

If you had a Woodpecker call for a ringtone, you could ring it and wake him up ;)

LOL We walked a few miles today - it could be anywhere .I've tried ringing the number, but no response. The battery was on charge right up till we left the car, so it's either died in the rain today, which I kind of hope is the case, or someone has picked it up and switched it off, in which case, they wont get it back on, it's PIN No protected.

Shame about your phone CT, hope it eventually turns up.

Excellent shot of the GSW (y)

Thanks fellers. Not one of me better days really - if anyone finds a Nokia N95 8gb on Cannock Chase, it's mine. :(

Bugger :( sorry to hear about that CT

Great image though :D (y)

Anyone deserve a rest, a super shot

Poor young thing looks exhaused, all this clinging on to vertical surfaces. A real beautiful shot, up to your usual immaculate standard.

it's a tough life being a woody
a few seconds shut-eye is ok! :clap:

Looks like he had a hard night i know just how he feels really nice shot
Regards
Lost

Bugger. I know what it feels like.

Just recently I left a pair of bino's on a beach near Mallaig! .... idiot!

Ouch!

My contract has 12 months to run so it would be pretty expensive to replace the N95. Fortunately, No2 Son's contract is up and he's just waiting on availability of the new Nokia N97. Once he gets that I'll be winning his N95, so I'm getting off pretty lightly all things considered. Still bloody annoying though!

what a cracking shot there and sorry to hear about your phone

I've told you Cedric, you really must get those C1,C2,C3 sorted out on the top dial.

This chap waited so long for you to sort out your "bird photography" settings, he fell asleep!! :D

Great shot CT, up to your usual high standard. Am going up there this afternoon, will keep my eyes open.
Trev

I've told you Cedric, you really must get those C1,C2,C3 sorted out on the top dial.

This chap waited so long for you to sort out your "bird photography" settings, he fell asleep!! :D
:LOL: Busted.

Great shot CT, up to your usual high standard. Am going up there this afternoon, will keep my eyes open.
Trev

Thanks Trev, but I know I lost it well before that spot and we'd walked all round Sherbrook Valley. :puke:

Thanks Trev, but I know I lost it well before that spot and we'd walked all round Sherbrook Valley. :puke:

OK, thanks for telling me, were only having a walk today I think (if I can find my wellies lol), will keep my eyes open anyway mate.

By the way, this is what he looked like when he woke up (y)

3624156731_b8a765c49e_o.jpg

Cheers.
Trev

Last edited:
Snap!!! Where were you hiding? :D

3664454133_3ddc290e7a_o.jpg

You ordered that 100-400L yet?

Snap!!! Where were you hiding? :D

You ordered that 100-400L yet?

Didnt you notice the little 300mm peeping over your shoulder :wave:

I was hoping to have the 100-400 by now but someone went on holiday :(
I have PM'd him and am ordering it as soon as he makes contact, am getting a 100mm f2.8 macro too all being well, so hopefull this week.
Trev

Back