Show us yer film shots then!

Couple of mine from Dorset coast workshop, it was fun but I was knackered by the end of it :D

Both on Velvia:

1)
18-Velvia011.jpg

2)
11-Velvia009.jpg

2 is possibly my favourite landscape I've ever taken(y)

They are both excellent, "chapeau" (y)

Couple from the weekend

Sponsor at the Oulton F3\GT racing Delta 400

3440451015_4a2d0e4050.jpg

Mosler Ilford HP5+

3441264662_a2ae349e3d.jpg

Pits drying out your suit. Ilford Delta 400

3441265024_c00d59211a.jpg

Some more great shots! It gets better every time I look at this thread! I had a film scanning session and found loads that I haven't even made prints off or scanned. So here are the first lot I have processed:

img043cm.jpg

img045cm.jpg

img047cm.jpg

img053cm.jpg

img056cm.jpg

img054cm.jpg

Here's one of mine...

020.jpg
:)

???? I am guessing this is from a film set... what film? Dr Zivago (yes, I know lazy spelling...)(?

it's a still shot I set up for a magazine article...shot on medium format Transparency...as is..no Photoshop.:)

Last edited:
Nice shot Eyemo

Retreat from Moscow 1812 looks like French Imperial Guard? (how sad am I :LOL:)

Spot on mate, hang your anorak along side mine....:nuts::LOL:

ah, just found your website!

impressive! one was naive to think it was a film set!

I love the other shots you have on your website!

Not at all... I'm a bit old school...I just love the film production style...so I do get a lot of people asking me what film that still is from...No problem mate.

:)

I never really thought about photography from that angle!

but its really rather interesting i must admit! i will have to look more into it

:D

Another from Dorset :)[/QUOTE]
Love this shot.....Brilliant!:woot:

Thought it was about time I made my contribution with my newly acquired F5. Taken with out of date Agfacolour XRG 200 I had left lying around the house from years gone by whilst doing the routine of photographing anything with a new toy.
Sandy001-crop.jpg

Over exposed, badly composed/chosen subject, scratches fingerprints.....:puke:
Dunno if the emulsions are softer or the 4 attempts to load the spiral took its toll.
Posting to show how strong the IR effect is on Rollei 400 IR, shot at iso 12 with an r72 filter, souped in ilfosol..

33or3ug.jpg

23i819u.jpg

oqaomx.jpg

Yeah, I half expected a lot of grain but its not too bad.
I wasted half the film on 6 identical railway exposures, a train came and tried to kill me and when I went back to the camera after shooting 3, the lens cap was on, couldn't remember if it had been on all the time, so I shot 3 more :bonk:
I think they were all overexposed because there wasn't a huge difference between 1, 2 & 4 seconds, but underexposure doesn't show the IR, so I dunno.
Something with water and sky, contrast trees and buildings.., I shot one portrait, she looks like a ghost :LOL:

Thanks JG..

I'm disappointed that I feel the aren't worth investing time in repairing all the scratches/dust/fingerprints/wotnot, because I didn't choose the scene very well.
Its different to b/w, the important elements seem to change, its a shoot for reflected IR off the greens, rather than the shadows of b/w...:shrug:

Really like the effect with number 2. That is quite a strong IR effect.
BTW is 2&3 by Kirkstall Abbey?

Yep, it was packed with photographers, they were all shooting actors in costume, Norman Conquest type costume :shrug:

Posting to show how strong the IR effect is on Rollei 400 IR, shot at iso 12 with an r72 filter, souped in ilfosol..
Nice shots

Did you rate the film at iso 12 meter than stick the filter on?
Or rate it at 400 and iso 12 is the equivalent with the R72 filter on the front?

Yep, it was packed with photographers, they were all shooting actors in costume, Norman Conquest type costume :shrug:

So that means that was Sun 19th April - We know where you go and when!!!:D:D:LOL:

I was there that day, got three shots off (blossom on a tree) and then recieved a phone call and had to dash!!

Back