OFFICIAL I HAVE A NEW (FILM RELATED) TOY THREAD!!

Not too bad - but then I can't afford to drink either so no big deal :LOL:

Don't tell Ujjwal... but I had to do it :D

L-CL-50.jpg

Thats blasphemy at various levels. :p

Well, I'd not say no to the CL - even if I only had my radioactive Industar to put on the front of it (y)

I don't think you could collapse it if you drove a tank over it, tbh Ujjwal :LOL:

It's a Industar-61L/D - came with a big ugly heavy lens cap on the back....think it said FED-5 on it :LOL:

Last edited:
I don't think you could collapse it if you drove a tank over it, tbh Ujjwal :LOL:

It's a Industar-61L/D - came with a big ugly heavy lens cap on the back....think it said FED-5 on it :LOL:

Indeed. Then its not a blasphemy to put it on a CL.
:D

Well, was only a giggle since Ujjwal expressly forbade me to put the Industar on the CL body... red rags and bulls came to mind :LOL:

I suspect the Ultron will be the main lens - or I do have another FED 50mm that is not collapsible. It's a nice lens cap though, which probably cost as much as that particular lens is worth :eek:

Last edited:
By popular demand... :LOL:

dt-n-cl.jpg

"Is that a light sabre or ... "

Last edited:
This is now a one thread spam epidemic

I needs to get inocliated b 4 I catches it, can't afford time off work for spam infections...:)

This is now a one thread spam epidemic

I needs to get inocliated b 4 I catches it, can't afford time off work for spam infections...:)

... or waiting for the postman :LOL:

Can I mention I'm selling one of mine :shrug: The Praktica and some dark room kit is going to add some more to my MF fund :) (in the for sale section)

Can I mention I'm selling one of mine :shrug: The Praktica and some dark room kit is going to add some more to my MF fund :) (in the for sale section)

£25 for the Practika and darkroom kit, or £30 for the darkroom kit, and keep the Practika ?? :LOL:

£25 for the Practika and darkroom kit, or £30 for the darkroom kit, and keep the Practika ?? :LOL:

The price is for everything. It is a starter kit for someone and a few pounds towards my shopping list of 3 cameras.....

Nikon F5
Nikon F6
MF camera

The price is for everything. It is a starter kit for someone and a few pounds towards my shopping list of 3 cameras.....

Nikon F5
Nikon F6
MF camera

Only pulling your leg - i've just got a blind spot when it comes to Praktica's... lost too many films to my first SLR's film chewing habit - a MTL3 - I was glad when it fell off an Alp to be honest.

Only pulling your leg - i've just got a blind spot when it comes to Praktica's... lost too many films to my first SLR's film chewing habit - a MTL3 - I was glad when it fell off an Alp to be honest.

It's not a bad little camera but excess to my requirements as I wont to stick to Nikon kit plus the MF

I'm sure that mine was just one that was produced after the mid-afternoon vodka break :(

I'm sure that mine was just one that was produced after the mid-afternoon vodka break :(

Mark, you must mean mid-morning, after all its RUSSIAN.

Ah, but the Russian workers are fine for the first 3 bottles, it's only in late afternoon where they begin to wear a little thin :LOL:

Ah, but the Russian workers are fine for the first 3 bottles, it's only in late afternoon where they begin to wear a little thin :LOL:

You guys got it all wrong.

That was the day when Vodka ran out in the canteen; and they had to go thirsty...:D

makes sense - not good trying to assemble a camera with Delirium tremens I suppose.

Indeed. Though I have to say, the russian vodka is simply superb; and sold in 5 litre bottles - stolychnayka ( or something like that). Was my staple purchase every weekend :D

All I can remember of the Vodka when I was there years ago was the lids were made of aluminium foil (like milk bottle caps) and were not replaceable. When I asked a local how I resealed the bottle, he said "you don't - just drink it all!"

Proper camera, that. Weird place for a shutter dial, mind.

Nah! you deal with it between the forefinger and the thumb - natural eh?

While I'm on, try this eBay item number for size:

Nikon heaven.

The Buy Now isn't a million miles off the mark for that kit if it's as good as the seller makes out.

Ye Gods - it's a Stormtrooper!

I am totally metric , and I haven't got a clue what size lens cap to search for for my new Nikkor 250mm F/4, I thought it was 72......nope too big and 67 is too small.
Does any of you old whitworth imperial codgers know what lens cap might fit pls

358x5k8.jpg

Could be a 68mm lens cap maybe?

Well according to this link Click this it may help

Back