Its Christmas Up The TP Logo Time

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Its that time of year again, and as always, the TP logo needs a fun festive make over. So lets Christmas up the TP Logo again, we had a fabulous response last year and had lots of fun Christmas make-overs,

Please post them in this thread, when we have them, Marcel Or a Mod will wave their magic wand, and the Jolly Christmas make-overs will appear randomly in the place of the normal TP logo

Logo size must be up to 400px × 80px no bigger, and can be as a gif or jpg.

If you want to add text the font is Trebuchet MS (and a bold variant)

So come on Guys N Gals get your creative juices flowing and lets see yours, it can be static or animated

Heres the base JPG image, if you want to start from that, Right Clicky save as

sitelogo_400x80.jpg

Here is the transparent gif from the standard TP Blue theme
sitelogo_400x80.gif

Have fun

Dave

Hi Dave,

Yay its christmas!!!!!! quick question, do we have to keep the said type face? or can we use another!

cheers
Graham. :)

Hi Dave,
thanks for heads-up regarding typeface etc, appreciate it.
Well, here goes this year's offering. May do another is that's ok.

TP-Christmas-Logo.gif

Graham.

Hi Dave,

Just wondered if this thread, and request, would get a better viewing/response if it were placed in a more widely viewed forum such as OFF or Talk Photography?

Take care,

Keith

Brilliant Graham, love it :clap:

Keith I put it the same board as in previous years, I was wondering where to start it this year, but decided to keep it in PP and Image Editing

I haven't done this sort of editing before, how do I go about it, got elements 10

Basically make a background image and lay the transparent text from the 2nd logo below, over the top and then scale the text to suit, or add your text like ie Happy Christmas or what ever you want to put (y) HTHs

Strange :thinking: I can see it.
Hosted again on pix.ie this time - hopefully you'll be able to see one of the two that I've put there.

I can see 2 Sarah (y)

Good efforts so far Guys (y)

Oh and Its been super glued to the top BTW ;)

Not so hot with with image editing, so here's a relatively simple one:
jclogo1.jpg

Back