Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra

Gregory House
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
OK. Who else is a glutton for punishment? :bat:
Just you, on your own (y)
I've closed the threads now we have a victim :D

( Just kiddin' )

2018/52 well have I enjoyed this years 52, have I not liked every comment on my 52 this year, have I had good tips/help, will I finish this years 52, and have I had fun and enjoyed it. On All that I`ve just put, then YES I will be back, even just to get on @Cobra case on a Thursday. I am in so Bring it on.
PS: I will let you know if I do join in on the next 52 :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I hope to be (you ever know) a bit more up to date with my posts for 2018 :D

I was was trying to keep things tidy so that poor old Dean @Dark Knight (and I ) didn't have to hunt two threads for victims members :p

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...enge-sign-up-only-thread.667503/#post-8007338
Ahhhh as if that would work :LOL: I will keep an eye on both threads just in case, it is after all getting the time of year for work to slow down a tad in the construction industry :)

Just signed up again for 2018 but the first few weeks I won't be visiting or posting regularly. Off down-under for 6 weeks holiday in the New Year.

JEeKFBc.jpg
and
lhCUOSs.jpg

Just signed up again for 2018 but the first few weeks I won't be visiting or posting regularly. Off down-under for 6 weeks holiday in the New Year.

JEeKFBc.jpg
and
lhCUOSs.jpg
Splendid !!! have a great time stan (will make a note on the sheet

just looked at the 2018 Spreadsheet, and my name is on there ...

icon_e_grrr.gif
:whistle:

:welcome: you are IN, regardless. :)
Oooooh yes :LOL:

Sadly not. I'm determined to finish 2017 but I haven't really been doing it properly all year - I'm always catching up and I simply never comment. If you can't do something properly, don't do it at all.

Sadly not. I'm determined to finish 2017 but I haven't really been doing it properly all year - I'm always catching up and I simply never comment. If you can't do something properly, don't do it at all.
Tis a shame Nick, but hey, maybe another time :)

I'm ever so tempted to give this a shot. Didn't know this part of the forum existed until I saw the announcement on the homepage from Sir Cobra.

I think this would really help me explore photography more and get me away from just doing birds :). It's exciting to be able to follow other member's journeys too and see what other people's takes are on the weekly themes.

Go on give it 52 shots :snaphappy:
I'm in!! I'm guessing part of the challenge is to post fresh material shot that week rather than old pictures you've pulled off your hard drive?

So I'm back for 2018 and I will complete more then 8 weeks! (Thanks for the reminder of that @Dark Knight :eek::angelic:

I really need to get back into the groove and I'm hoping taking part again will help!

I'm ever so tempted to give this a shot. Didn't know this part of the forum existed until I saw the announcement on the homepage from Sir Cobra.

I think this would really help me explore photography more and get me away from just doing birds :). It's exciting to be able to follow other member's journeys too and see what other people's takes are on the weekly themes.

Its a great way of forcing you to use your camera...its also forces you outside of the comfort zone quite a lot, so is very usefull as a learning curve of nowt else...

Ive taken waaaay more pics since being involved in the 52 and also learnt loads...

Some weeks, it just doesnt come, so you take a shot and shoehorn it into the theme and move on....

Commenting on others is the time conusming side, but worth the effort as they will reciprocate...

Just do it Gil....

Go on give it 52 shots :snaphappy:
Don't forget the practice round and the 4 re-shoots
That makes errr hang on, taking socks off .....

Ah yes 57 (y)

Looking forward!!

When does the practise round get announced? I'll need to get up to speed with the process

When does the practise round get announced? I'll need to get up to speed with the process
There are no spare Thursdays but I can slot a practice round in, if people want one on sat 30th or Sunday 31st.

@Dark Knight Dean, check your spread sheet dates mate ;)
( week 0 )

There are no spare Thursdays but I can slot a practice round in, if people want one on sat 30th or Sunday 31st.

@Dark Knight Dean, check your spread sheet dates mate ;)
( week 0 )
Annnnnd what was wrong with Thursday 29th December, apart from it being in BOTH years :whistle:

<EDIT> Okay... and the last Thursday being the 28th not the 29th, other than them 3 inaccuracies it was pretty much spot on :D

Last edited:
I think this would really help me explore photography more and get me away from just doing birds :).

Oh that is a shame as I believe the first ten categories are : Sparrows, jackdaws, magpies, dodo's, starlings, Taylor Swift, sparrows (reshoot), cars with bird crap on them, ospreys and the little wren that lives in a soil bank in my garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back