Portraits down the park

Name
Bartosz Wozniak
Edit My Images
Yes
I was just relaxing down the park with a few friends and I took my new Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L down for some testing. A friend of mine called Natasha agreed for me to take some spontaneous portraits of her and I wanted to see what you thought of them.

6586d8a01ceb73da3f37b882bd8bec6a-d4vplp5.jpg

6a5df74502ec7310fc52d7de07d34fc2-d4uhwks.jpg

975c91b90ac323a1c03cb6d0a30537d1-d4vxtig.jpg

flying_in_the_gold_by_bartoszwozniak-d4ui4bj.jpg

Any advice/comments/critiques are welcome :)

Last edited:
The lighting has really helped you here (y) and I think that this is a really nice series of photos (y) the warm golden tones of them are great (y) on the first one I'd consider cropping in closer :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

The lighting has really helped you here (y) and I think that this is a really nice series of photos (y) the warm golden tones of them are great (y) on the first one I'd consider cropping in closer :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

Thank you very much for your comment and yeah the light was certainly on my side :) As for the crop, how do you mean, just to get a face shot, or just to fit the frisbee in with the crop??

@Matt - Oki, thanks a lot for your advice. I will give it a go.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your comment and yeah the light was certainly on my side :) As for the crop, how do you mean, just to get a face shot, or just to fit the frisbee in with the crop??

I'd take it in from all sides a little if that makes sense i.e. maintain the current aspect ratio, and indeed keep the frisbee in is a part of the image IMO

Matt

They are very nice pictures, really like the dof and focus, and as Matt says great colours

I soooo want to get my 70-200 Lens soon :)

Thanks so much and yeah the 70-200 is an absolute BEAUTY! The autofocus is awesome, great sharpness, lovely colours, great DOF. Just an amazing piece of kit really! :D

Again thanks for the nice comment

1,2 and 4 are great. She looks very pretty in natural light.

Nr 3 I'm not fan of. The hand is placed over her mouth, also there is a green tint to the picture and the skintone looks like she's ill.

Back