weekly 52 in 2012: Post Your Photos Here :) (No Comments Please)

Week 50 Round

When this theme was chosen I knew what i wanted to do. However the right weather and the tide being out have not coincided.

Bearing in mind that we are near the end of the 2012 : 52 I was not sure that I could fit it in before the end of the year and having caught up to date I did not want to delay. I could have taken a shot of another subject but I had been out late one afternoon about 2 weeks ago and taken shots of this subject. So I am going to take a bit of licence and go for this. - which is at least the same subject that I would have taken if conditions had come right this week.

DSC_2335_-_Copy_edited-3_-_Copy.jpg

Link to thread

Last edited:

Week 51 - Negative by C Fredriksson, on Flickr

The original idea I had was to photograph sub-zero temperatures; frost, snow, ice or similar. Unfortunately, we've had very mild weather here recently, and the leaves I tossed in the freezer to photograph did not turn out the way I had hoped.

Today, for the first time since the injury 3 months ago, I went for a walk in the woods with the camera. It was a dreadfully dull and grey day, but I enjoyed the fresh air, and it felt good to point the lens at something that wasn't a lifeless man-made object.

I'm aware that the only thing about this that says "negative" is the border. It was more of an exercise in PS than photography... but at least all the photos were taken today.

My thread: http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=374794&page=19

Back