Amazon prime day deals

Edit My Images
No
amazon prime day so thought maybe a good place to share any photo deals

Scan disk extreme pro 64gb cards are 21quid

Has anyone had any problems with the Photoshop CC deal? It shows as £79.99 but if I click through it shows as £110 as before.

Has anyone had any problems with the Photoshop CC deal? It shows as £79.99 but if I click through it shows as £110 as before.

How timely! I subscribed to that plan last night. I cancelled it today and used this deal. You get the reduced price when you proceed through checkout and confirm how you want to pay. Thanks for that! :)

BTW - if anyone has missed this deal, when I cancelled my Photography plan (monthly), they offered me 90 days free which would work out at £89/yr for the first year ... no guarantee it would work for everyone though :)

How timely! I subscribed to that plan last night. I cancelled it today and used this deal. You get the reduced price when you proceed through checkout and confirm how you want to pay. Thanks for that! :)

BTW - if anyone has missed this deal, when I cancelled my Photography plan (monthly), they offered me 90 days free which would work out at £89/yr for the first year ... no guarantee it would work for everyone though :)
I just tried it using ‘too expensive’ as the reason for cancelling.

I was rewarded with 90 days free so many thanks for the tip off. I have been a member since 2014 so I suspect it will have a minimum member period.

£110.50

Cheap if you are after one but not enough to tempt me on a whim.

Get the express and use DisplayCal. the only difference between the Spyder Express, Pro and Elite is the software. The hard ware is identical.
Displaycal is far superior to the Spyder software and it's free.

When I tried to get the deal earlier there was an issue with the page registering the deal and I spoke to Amazon who tried at their end and had the same problem. The solution was to give me £30 credit and for me to pay the full price.

They appear to have sorted it online now.

Get the express and use DisplayCal. the only difference between the Spyder Express, Pro and Elite is the software. The hard ware is identical.

Thanks for that, I was just about to pull the trigger on a new device but decided to check out DisplayCal and noticed they support my old Pantone Huey! Happy days - just running it through now to see if it all still works :)

It supports my old Spyder2 too! I'll give it a go.

Check out the SSD's. Samsung Evo 860 500Gb SSD's for £84 or a crucial 1Tb SSD for £140

Thanks so much for this - finally I have my secondary monitor calibrated to match my main one without spending more money on the Spyder Elite (I have the Express 4).

Likewise, Spyder2 has been gathering dust for years because I hated the way their software nagged me to keep recalibrating and I lost the serial. Now I get to use it again :)

Back