weekly Cobra's epic fail for 2015, week 52 A Christmas shoe horn and done :)

Two wonderful shots for Living and a great idea for Christmas. Jill is right - no shoehorns at all - have you worn yours out? Have you got a nice new (heavy duty) one for 2016? :D :p

Two wonderful shots for Living and a great idea for Christmas. Jill is right - no shoehorns at all - have you worn yours out? Have you got a nice new (heavy duty) one for 2016? :D :p
Thanks Lee (y)

And its OK I opened 2016 (practice round) with one :D

Sorry for my "absence" this last two weeks. I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for taking over the '52 and all the best for the new year. (y)

Sorry for my "absence" this last two weeks. I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for taking over the '52 and all the best for the new year. (y)
Thanks Brian and the same to you and yours (y)

Just realised I forgot the 2015's :eek:.....super end to the year Cobra ...looking forward to lots more in 2016
Cheers Susie :)

You know all your animal pics are all first rate Hissy, they just appear shoehorny at times.

Look forward to more in '16. :D

You know all your animal pics are all first rate Hissy, they just appear shoehorny at times.

Look forward to more in '16. :D
That's why I decided to be honest about the title of my 52 this year :D

Thanks for dropping by David (y)

Wonderful pictures to close 2015, Mr. Cobra, Sir...

Living is not shoehorny at all and both are wonderful images. I love them both... :D
The Christmas collage is really cute, hope you will have a wonderful 2016 with a new and more advanced shoehorns :naughty:

Wonderful pictures to close 2015, Mr. Cobra, Sir...

Living is not shoehorny at all and both are wonderful images. I love them both... :D
The Christmas collage is really cute, hope you will have a wonderful 2016 with a new and more advanced shoehorns :naughty:
Many thanks Nora :)
And I'll try not disappoint in 2016 (y)

:D

Back