Dog Appreciation Thread, post your fave dog shots here...

This one, Andy? (lovely dog!)

Bella
by Boynielaad, on Flickr

You need to find the third symbol in from the right, under your picture, which looks like a little box with an arrow coming out of the top. Click that and you'll get a pop-up box giving some code and the choice of HTML or BBCode. Make sure you have BBCode selected, choose the size of photo you want to share (640 or 800 are usuallly right for here), then click on the code in the box, right-click to copy it, and paste it straight into your message here. Hope that helps!

This one, Andy? (lovely dog!)

You need to find the third symbol in from the right, under your picture, which looks like a little box with an arrow coming out of the top. Click that and you'll get a pop-up box giving some code and the choice of HTML or BBCode. Make sure you have BBCode selected, choose the size of photo you want to share (640 or 800 are usuallly right for here), then click on the code in the box, right-click to copy it, and paste it straight into your message here. Hope that helps!

That's the one. Thanks. So you no longer need to click on image here on this forum?

Like this:

ARB_0624
by Boynielaad, on Flickr

Got it! ;)

Great picture Steve, and a lovely looking dog.

Thanks, and it made it into Explore the other day, had 7,000 views.:)

Our little Barney, who had to put to sleep last week due to lymphoma :( He managed to live happily for a month longer than expected, but went quickly downhill on Monday afternoon, so we had to make the call we'd been dreading:crying:

Barney
by Crieffy., on Flickr

Cuddled up with me
by Crieffy., on Flickr

Our little Barney, who had to put to sleep last week due to lymphoma :( He managed to live happily for a month longer than expected, but went quickly downhill on Monday afternoon, so we had to make the call we'd been dreading:crying:

Barney
by Crieffy., on Flickr

Cuddled up with me
by Crieffy., on Flickr

Awful sorry for the loss of Barney.

We had a Boxer (Rocky) which had lymphoma aged 7. I said I would never have a dog again after the heartache, but as you can see from my pics on previous page, we now have Hugo who is a bundle of fun and a great companion.

Sorry to hear about your loss Crieffy He looked like a lovely boy, a real character..

one of Charlie back in the summer :bonk:

9501013057_1ae5ceb1d2_z.jpg

Sorry to hear about your loss Crieffy He looked like a lovely boy, a real character..
Thank you - he was completely daft :) I still find it very hard to look at photos of him. For a small dog he has left a massive empty void in the house and our hearts.

Awful sorry for the loss of Barney.

We had a Boxer (Rocky) which had lymphoma aged 7. I said I would never have a dog again after the heartache, but as you can see from my pics on previous page, we now have Hugo who is a bundle of fun and a great companion.
Hugo looks good! :) We'll maybe look at finding a new little friend in the spring.. :)

Barney
by Crieffy., on Flickr

Cuddled up with me
by Crieffy., on Flickr

:hug: Very sorry to hear that, he looks to have been a real character :(

Back