weekly HappySnapper79's 52 in 2014 -Ending Added

Hi John

you edit with just the rh wheel for Sense works better for me...maybe a smidge more off the top...just to be awkard ;)

Ending....very nice image ,like the use of the vignette , it's there but not too in your face (y)...smidge more room to the lhs of the badge maybe....

Ending - Nice image & good DoF, works well as mono and I like the vignette! It could have done with a slightly better composition for fitting the badge in and I don't like that it's slightly covering the M on Minister either - OCD :eek:

I agree, the composition could have been better and I am with you on the OCD front, I didn't really take the M into consideration when shooting. :)

Thanks for commenting.

Hi John

you edit with just the rh wheel for Sense works better for me...maybe a smidge more off the top...just to be awkard ;)

Ending....very nice image ,like the use of the vignette , it's there but not too in your face (y)...smidge more room to the lhs of the badge maybe....

I agree, the badge needs more space on the lhs, thanks for the feedback.

Hi, agree with whats above nice image but the placement of the badge needs a bit more thought

Hi, agree with whats above nice image but the placement of the badge needs a bit more thought
I will pay more attention in future, thanks for taking the time to take a look.
Nice image for ending good DOF and well composed just as mentioned a little more on LHS. (y)
I might try and shoot again with more space on the LHS. Thanks for looking.

Just a quick update, been a bit busy with work of late so not been near my camera, I hope to start catching up in the next week or so.

Back