weekly 52 for 2014 Post Your Photos Here ;) (No Comments please)

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
First of all, thanks to Mark (Southdowns) for typing this up last year (y)

When you have a new photo ready, post it in here, with its title and any notes you want to make, along with a link to the same photo back in your own thread (instructions below). People can then follow the link, and give you feedback in your thread.

There's no need to post photos in order, or to worry if you get behind, just post each shot as and when it's ready. Take a look at last year's thread to see how it works :)

When you want to comment on other people's shots, simply click on "Go to first new post" arrow for this thread, and click on people's links to leave comment :)

Please do not post comments in this thread, which is for photos only. Instead, follow the links to people's own threads, and comment there.

Linking Instructions

The easiest way to do this is to post your pictures in your own threads first, then follow these instructions:

1) In the lower right corner of your new post in your thread, you'll see a number:
Click on that.

2) A new window or tab will open
. Copy the BB code.

3) Come to this thread, and as well as posting your picture, type something like "Linky Thing", highlight it, click on the link (with the green +) button, similar to below, then paste the link you copied in step two above and click OK.

4) Submit, and then sit back and wait for the adulation (if you're like me though, be prepared to wait a very long time :()!

Last edited:
Well, I've just posted my last pic of 2013 and I'm ready to sign up for 2014.

New Year's resolutions:

1) try and comment on other people's pics (most times I seem to arrive late to the party and it's all been said)
2) try and be more creative and stop just taking snaps!​

Bonus theme: Odd

Wanted to create something colourful, though now looking back at it appreciate the red looks pretty gaudy. Like most Ive gone for the odd number / odd one out interpretation. Just a warm up so look forward to getting more creative as we progress

Odd
by Jason Glyn, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back