Lisa's 365 - Now finished!!!

Beautiful Lisa. Are you planning on starting a greetings card business? :D

49/365 - Sometimes all you need is a smile.

On a mission to get a nice picture of my baby looking at the camera :)

3731390931_279fb06dbb.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the low life damaging your property, I'm not in the mood much for todays pic, but that is down to DIY and keeping our girls entertained, the 2 just don't mix.

Bummer about the allotment Lisa, not really sure what can be done about people like that unfortunately. :shake:

Lovely dog shots Lisa and the roses are super. :)

Sorry to hear about the allotment - must be heartbreaking as I can imagine you put a lot of effort into that.

Thank you :)

I know what they need fabs :bat: (<--- do we have one with a shotgun instead of bat? :LOL: )

If they touch my pumpkins ill be waiting for them :bat: they are for me and my kids to have fun with :D not that bothered about what they take, well i am, but its more about the damage they do :nono:

Last edited:
Nice bee you have there!

Lovely rose shot Lisa. I can't believe that's just a result of randomly sliding a few sliders! :D Come on, share your secret! :D

Well i sort of know what i want ;) but it doesnt always end up that way :LOL:

Ive got a boat load of textures and i normally just look at them and decided to give one a go, if it dont work i would do another but i seem to be lucky so far. This one has 2 again.

I really only do the most basic editing, i dont have a clue otherwise! :bonk:

Thanks for your comments :)

53/365 - Splash

Decided to put the new phone down and do something for today, wasnt sure what to do so ended up with water drops, i know theres still time left today to find something but my kids are driving me round the bend so wanted to get one done and out the way :)

3746191978_991896c1d0.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of very well caught shots here, nicely timed with that bee shot for sure and the droplet.
The rose is a lovely shot, but the processing is superb.
I really like 46 and 47 too, the dog seems caught up in its own dreamy world.

Last edited:
Butterflies was definitely the best option, lovely shot. (y)

55-365 - The Doctor

My first time at the GP, flipping loved it! This is the 2nd time ive been to the bikes since getting into photography and my 3rd time trying panning!

Rossi is one of the best motorbike riders in the world, was so great seeing him riding in the flesh!

I remember why i love being by the track now! Been way too long! Also im sooooooo pleased to get something like this, i was worried id only get blurred shots but to be honest dont think ive done too bad!

3752968546_bdfefe28a8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Back