My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

"Disabled Artist"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of an Artist that is disabled but hugely talented, being able to draw with his hands and his feet. This guy is not homeless and yes I did ask first if I may photograph him and thanked him by way of purchasing one of his creations.

Disabled Artist-03569 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Last edited:
Sorry for the noob question but how do you make the image a link to the flickr image like you have all done?

Go to the photo page in Flickr and click the Share icon below the photo at the bottom right - it looks like a bent arrow pointing to the right. In the pop-up dialog, click the BBCode tab. You'll see some URL text and below that a size drop-down menu. Choose the size you want; around 1024 width is the size most people seem to select. Now copy the URL text and paste it into the Edit box here on TP.

If you post it as-is, the title of the photo won't appear immediately below the photo; it will start to the right of the photo and wrap around to the bottom, so to neaten it up click just to the right of the bit that says "[/url]" about half way along, and press Enter. This puts the title on the line below the photo which, to me at least, looks like you know what you're doing. :)

Back