Nikon_Nicks 52 for ‘22 - Added Week 43 - Vehicle & Week 44 - Autumnal

Well, here I go... Week 1 - New.

Decided on a drone shot for this weeks shot. This is yet ANOTHER new housing development close to where I live.

51809698912_2620ef1d65_z.jpg

Works well that Nick from what I can see -640px is VERY small on my 5k 27" iMAC!

Works well that Nick from what I can see -640px is VERY small on my 5k 27" iMAC!
Tart !!!!
Looks fine on my 12" CRT CGA display under windows 3.0 (dithers quite well) ;)

Interesting pattern in the centre. Is it a pool of some kind? I bet it's only seen from this type of angle.
Nice to see something different taken as part of the 52, I don't recall many (any?) drone shots before.

Tart !!!!
Looks fine on my 12" CRT CGA display under windows 3.0 (dithers quite well) ;)

Interesting pattern in the centre. Is it a pool of some kind? I bet it's only seen from this type of angle.
Nice to see something different taken as part of the 52, I don't recall many (any?) drone shots before.
:) Cheers. Yes it’s a lovely ‘Water feature’. I’ve driven through this estate a couple of times in the last couple of weeks and seen it, but had no idea exactly what it looked like until I got above it. Nice to get a different perspective.

Fabulous! Reminds us all that there's more than one way to take a photo, and great to see things from a different and unusual angle.

Nice composition, and I like the way that you can see the direction of light from the houses.

Too many New developments every where I feel. Welcome to the Great British Countryside Urban Jungle, and I can see parking problems already.

Nice different perspective, which works well. The evening? light works well on the right hand side.

Too many New developments every where I feel. Welcome to the Great British Countryside Urban Jungle, and I can see parking problems already.

Nice different perspective, which works well. The evening? light works well on the right hand side.
Very true, and thank you.

This was taken at around 3pm under intermittent black clouds.

For my preference I'd have it slightly brighter but I really like the composition - interesting shot.

Nice shot shot Shirley, very well composed and processed.

Makes a very interesting image... I thought it was some sort of wheel on first glance.

Week 2 - Old

I had other subjects in mind for this weeks shot, but unfortunately didn't get around to any of them. Back in to the office and starting a new job tomorrow, and ill have no time before Thursday. So, I visited All Saints Church in Nazeing this afternoon. Id been there once before and noted the amount of VERY old graves. I also tried to add a bit of an old film look/vibe to it. How successful that is will be determined by your comments :D

51825019508_98c62791ff_c.jpg

A nice spooky image Nick. I'm expecting to see a skeletal hand break through the ground at any moment :)

I really like the tones in that, and the DOF is spot on. It has a great feel.

I like your angle of view.
Also, the one gravestone that is at an angle and the other covered in ivy both look old so this fits the brief.
Nicely processed.

Back