Oh no... Another 365!

Sorry guys not been about as much as I'd like.
I am keeping an eye out, just been a little busy lately, which is a good thing I guess. Promise to catch up with all of the 365ers ASAP.
Unplanned one for today, bit of a recession shot I think, let me know what you think?

All I wanted was to get todays rain, but I sort of like this one.
Others are in the gallery, not very special though.

I like it nice shot cyclone very suitable for the current climate.

Sean

Sorry guys, I'm really not keeping up with the forum. New job is swallowing time like a black hole. I promise to do my best to catch up with you all, yes that's 2 days in a row I've said that I know!

Todays represents the fact that I got a new battery in my remote.
YAY for BULB exposures!
Took this in town, now I'm very tempted to get out into the sitx on the next clear night.

365_13.jpg

10 minutes, roughly. It's a little underexposed apart from the pesky street lights. Did a 15 minute job aswell but the sky is not as nice. Linky.

Wow awesome shot Cyclone love the star trails, reminds me I need a new battery for my remote been having to use self timer which is a pain in the backside.

Sean

Love the sky on this one. Not so sure about ground level, needs a focal point for me. Almost 2 weeks in then! :D
I hate it when people make excuses for their photo's, but here goes, it was so dark out there I lost my camera! Composition was a nightmare.

Wow awesome shot Cyclone love the star trails, reminds me I need a new battery for my remote been having to use self timer which is a pain in the backside.

Sean

I find my remote invaluable, can't do anything over 30s without it. I'm going to be on the lookout for more night time opportunities now, never done star trails before.

Yes mate, D80 & ML-L3. Manual set to BULB, 1 click of the remote opens the shutter, next click closes it.
Or if you are like me, 1 click to open it, wander off in the pitch black, then think hmm where did I leave the camera?
Actually wandered off to find my mate with his D50, the remote worked with that in the same way too.

I have a headache today, had it all day and it hurts. I'm not happy.
I got called in to work earlier than planned and didn't feel like heading out tonight, so it's time you got to see my ugly mush.
Hold on to your lunches.

365_14_1.jpg

I guess it's a bit Pete Carr inspired, just not as good.

interesting light on your face, especially since I read you had a headache, it's almost like the photograph emphasises he area that's giving you grief!

Didn't think of that!
Just bounced my speedlight off the ceiling, not very imaginative really. But I'm allowed to not be creative today, I do have a headache.

i know how you feel about headaces i get migranes that last me about 3 days every months or so :(

good to see you still managed to take a picture even though you fell abit naff

I like Day 13 a lot! Nice and wide :)

The brighter light on your head....is that metaphorical for pain? Or am I reading too much into this? :p

Doing well so far! Keep it up!

Hope the headache clears soon. Good thing no-one knocked on the door while you were taking that shot! :D
Me too, I don't look that scary do I?

i know how you feel about headaces i get migranes that last me about 3 days every months or so :(

good to see you still managed to take a picture even though you fell abit naff
This feels very much like a migraine, eyes slow to focus, feel a bit sick etc. I really hope a few hours sleep fixes it.

I like Day 13 a lot! Nice and wide :)

The brighter light on your head....is that metaphorical for pain? Or am I reading too much into this? :p

Doing well so far! Keep it up!
I'd like to say I planned it that way, but I can't tell a lie. Wide makes my ears look small (good) and my nose look big (bad). It's good to break the rules sometimes though isn't it :)

A few photo's are bound to be boring as it's just stuff that's around on a particular day.
This has always intrigued me, I just don't get it.
Why do people do it?
Who are the people doing it?

365_15.jpg

Look like golf shoes to me. It's at the end of my street.

Not sure about where you are mate but it they do that in some places in America to mark the spot where people had died/been killed???????

I'm in Worcester, UK.
Haven't heard of any killings lately, actually it's difficult to find anything happening at all round here!
Yep Fabs, maybe somebody has had enough of being carp at golf! :D

I have been left alone tonight, 'she' has gone out for a 'girlie night'.
I tried to do a photo showing me being lonely, but then decided to have me round for company.

365_16.jpg

Camera needs to be pointed down really, but I can't be bothered to redo all that now!

I got some beer bottles out of the fridge, but I have to pick her up later and I thought they wouldn't look right with the tops on :D
The cat moved about a bit, but I would have to remove one of me to get him in again. I held him too but that was an overlapper I couldn't get right.

Anyway I have another challenge tomorrow, the white cat just chewed through my data cable, so the challenge will be getting whatever I have onto the computer:thinking:

Found one more cat here
I'm not putting the one of me holding him in there though, got a stupid look on my face, worse than the others!

Love that shot mate looks like your really enjoying your company :thinking: might have to try this one some time too :)

Sean

Love the image :)

Problem with having a party with yourself is that you never get the hint that its time to go! :LOL:

LOL, glad it brought out some comedy.
Pretty boring portrait today.
Vicki getting ready to go and see New Kids On The Block, how sad!

365_17.jpg

New Kids On The Block ... I thought they were consigned to the history books about 20 years ago, nice portait though good dof and lighting.

Sean

I thought they were consigned to the history books about 20 years ago,

Happily they were, unfortunately they've done a TakeThat/Spice Girls and touring here. Sad I know, I know too well.

Hmm I detect a bit of sarcasm there liss :D

18/365, Haircut.
This photo has not turned out how I wanted.
Is this the biggest problem with a 365? Sharing your failure?

365_18.jpg

A busy, time consuming day coming up tomorrow, I hope an opportunity presents itself.

Hmm not sure what to say about this one mate, its sharp, detailed and wll lit but I can't think of anything else it just doesn't grab me. At least your not so good shot is technically good hehe my no good shot's have been a bit of a mess.

Sean

Back