Panoramas of Buttermere with extra shot added

Name
Alf
Edit My Images
Yes
They're great, #1 for me as I like the cold feeling - makes me feel like I've got up early to get there - and the symmetry of the composition. Minor irritation of the shore bottom left, might be tempted to crop higher? And is that the house with the red door far left?

Can't wait to try out some stitching :)

I think the last one has the nicest drama with the clouds around the top of the mountains/hills (whichever they are!). All really nice shots with lovely conditions.

Lovely images Alf, the light is pretty amazing and the reflections spot on.

I'm just waiting for @viv1969 to drop in and tell us how much they remind her of Rorschach inkblots :)

I think they look great fella. First and last are my pref.

Gaz

Thanks Gaz

Very nice, super soft light. No 2 for me, I enjoy the clouds reflected and the variety in the land as you move across the image.
Thanks Alan

They're great, #1 for me as I like the cold feeling - makes me feel like I've got up early to get there - and the symmetry of the composition. Minor irritation of the shore bottom left, might be tempted to crop higher? And is that the house with the red door far left?

Can't wait to try out some stitching :)

Thanks Ned just give it a go
I manage OK

Nicely captured Alf enjoyed them all ;)

Thanks Kevin

Lovely images Alf, the light is pretty amazing and the reflections spot on.

I'm just waiting for @viv1969 to drop in and tell us how much they remind her of Rorschach inkblots :)

All but the last one, yes.

That should say I don't LIVE somewhere so photogenic.

Also, I've had a virus which has kept me housebound for three weeks and has clearly affected my ability to type.
Get well soon

Stop it, you are making me want to be in the Lakes!

Well Craig I have gone somewhere else for the weekend

A beautiful set of images, Alf, especially that last one with the golden light and mirror-like reflection.

Thanks Andrea
Love all these Alf

Thanks.

Really nice images as usual Alf, what programme do you stitch it together with?

Nice photographs, Alf, I was there on Friday morning with @blondie606 @drooke and we had similar light but no clouds :(

Of the set, I do like #1.

Cheers.
Thanks and yeah Friday was a nice morning I was at work but closer to wasdale.
Really nice images as usual Alf, what programme do you stitch it together with?
I am now using Lightroom so you cam stitch raw files then process. I used to use photoshop which works well too.

Lovely set of images !

I hate you Alf :D:D:D:D:D

Love panoramic shots, No1 is my personal fave- I know that area very well, lovely renditions mate

Les ;)

Brilliant set and well worth the early start (not looked at the exif but assume these are taken very early!)

Thanks Edward it was fairly early but I was up an hour earlier the following day for work.

Lovely set of images !

Thanks Phil

I hate you Alf :D:D:D:D:D

Love panoramic shots, No1 is my personal fave- I know that area very well, lovely renditions mate

Les ;)

Les
At that some sort of feeling about me o_O:p

Thanks

Back