Show us yer film shots then!

More excellent shots on this page.

I was idly running through my film shots as I thought I might make a book of my faves, no criteria other than I like them, when I came across this one which I had completely forgotten I'd taken. I rather liked it and I can't for the life of me think why I'd ignored it first time round.

Taken on an Ensign 16-20 on Ilford HP5 and handheld in Laon Cathedral.

Ensign-16-20---Ilf-HP5---Laon-Cathedral by andysnapper1, on Flickr

Cheers

Andy

wickerman: last one is great!

skysh4rk: nice series, again.

Two portraits, GF670 & Portra 400

tumblr_msptz3LcPc1qdlwpio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_msnvmjAbZo1qdlwpio1_r1_1280.jpg

wickerman: last one is great!

skysh4rk: nice series, again.

Two portraits, GF670 & Portra 400

I really like these, very striking portraits. Well done.

Really excellent range of shots in this thread, the bar is getting higher and higher!

Last edited:
Surely the best thread on the forum, amazing array of styles and films. I finally managed to start using the Ektar 100 I have in my 4x5 camera the other weekend. This is the result.

Roseberry Topping Large Format Ektar 100 by NGUSS, on Flickr

really love that one nguss, the movement of the grasses in the foreground is great with the immovable tree trunk, and the definition in the clouds is impressive aswell

haha...love that Mark....made me smile :)

An old Ektar shot i dug out of my hard drive while clearing out some old files

RB67 cropped to letterbox shape
Scan-120302-0005_zps65ddb0db.jpg

Something quite rare in the UK but common in Ibiza....a moth that acts like a humming bird, it's only about a inch long and the smallest humming bird is about 2".

Humming bird moth

The Ektar one is very nice indeed, and the colours in the one of the moth are pretty impressive!

Fuji Reala film and Asda's Fuji frontier machine produce lovely results .......It makes snaps pretty to look at.

Reala ..Kiron 80-200 f4 from a rolling boat.

Lochan Nah-Achlaise taken with a 35mm panorama back on a Bronica ETRS. Unfortunately I was a bit wonky with the horizon so had to crop and correct in post. 40mm Zenzanon with a Lee 2 stop soft ND filter.

original.jpg

A much better shot with a straight horizon! 40mm Zenzanon with a Lee 2 stop soft ND filter.

original.jpg

and again! 75mm Zenzanon with a Lee 2 stop soft ND filter

original.jpg

Last edited:
These are definitely G'osh, really love the format, colours and especially the light. Beautiful.

Andy

Thanks Andy, probably my most successful roll yet.

16 exposures on a 24 film, I'm still going through them but I have quite a few keepers.

The classic, cliched Buachaille shot with a panoramic twist...

original.jpg

I dont want to hog the post too much, but heres another. :)

Kilchurn Castle on Loch Awe not long after sunrise.

original.jpg

Oh yes....he's G'Osh'ed..it...lovely..

They are fabulous Robert.

I have just arrived in Scotland for a four day jolly and have brought my camera but I don't think I will be competing with those......!

Regards

Mark

wow....some stunning landscapes there Robert...thanks for sharing them.

Bloody hell, it's a good job I'm selling all my cameras.

All trific but that Loch Awe shot is just awesome!

Thanks all, for the comments.

I have a roll of velvia away at AG photographic getting processed. No panoramic this time, just plain 6x4.5, hopefully they will be passable too.

Robert, they are a great images, really very inspiring!

Robert, I love all three, great quality, colour and light. I particularly like the composition of the last photograph, with the foreground bush leading the eye into that wonderful valley and then across the sky line and on into that very tempestuous sky, it then brings your eye's back down to the water and reflection of the hills you then to pick out the lovely details of the rocks and foreground grasses.

Top quality set of three shots. congrats.

PS. I did not know that there was a panoramic back for ETRS, I am going to look for one NOW. :)

original.jpg

Beautiful.

Woah, I've never managed blacks that deep from agfa vista. Cracking!

Rob, or anyone else, can you get panoramic backs for the mamiya 645? I'd really like to have a go at that, stunning pictures Robert.

Agfa Vista converts so well to mono, well done, lovely images.

Andy

Back