Techno-Geek's Daily Photo Diary (Mood = Very Good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 19
IMAGE LINK BROKE

The park again, i am going to work on this untill i can prefect it (y)

It was taken riding back from the shop where i got my lunch :D

Last edited:
Day 20
IMAGE LINK BROKE

(Not technically a good photo)

Is the cup half empty or half full? :D What you think? I think half emtpy, see if you can work out why i think that :LOL:

Tony​

Last edited:
Yeah well i think my gut is twice as big as it should be :D :LOL:

I've just caught this thread and think it is a great idea. Its not something I could easily do unless taking 365 pictures of an industrial estate or the cat is interesting....maybe?

Anyways...so far, my favourites are the phone box and day 13 (Mutters?).

Can I make a suggestion about the park photos? (I prefer the first one!) How about starting with the path on the left and it leading diagonally to the right? Perhaps wait for someone to walk along it and catch them in the distance?

Keep it up and I'll keep coming back for a look :clap:

Yeah, i could try that tomorrow. might see if i can get low to the floor and take it along the path (y)

Thanks for the comment too (y)

Day 21
IMAGE LINK BROKE

Nothing really special today, but did like the look of my phones buttons on the front (y)

Tony

Last edited:
Hi TG.
Day 19. I think this may have been a better picture if you had got down low, catching the top of the trees. and turned the camers vertical.

Day 20, Would have been better if the glass had been clean.

Day 21, Nice and sharp.

Day 22
IMAGE LINK BROKE

It is off my camera on my phone :D

It isn't good quality but hey, atleast i got my photo in for today (y)

And by the way, they behind me are my weights. I love weights so much

Anyone heard of this

"Light weight, Yea Baby"

"OHHHHHH"

??

He is a legend, lets say he was the reason i got back into doing my weights again (y)

Last edited:
Day 23
IMAGE LINK BROKE

Took from my front room :)

Last edited:
Day 24
IMAGE LINK BROKE

Took this shot coming back from my exercise on my bike today down the ally way beside my house. I have used seletive colour to just basically see if i could do it and i think it come out pretty well.

Tony

Last edited:
The sky looked much better in colour but then i couldn't have done the seletive colouring thing (y)

I really like doing the seletive colouring thing now :D

Will try harder to get the picture today (y) Instead of basically point-and-shooting :LOL:

Thanks Joe :)

It wasn't subject i was looking for, it was just to see if i could do the seletive colouring on the bushes on the wall tops both sides and the bottom ones (y)

Day 25
IMAGE LINK BROKE

I took this today, it had a path in the middle but i took that out to play around with different things in photoshop.

Going to go up town tomorrow to find interesting thing :)

Hopefully this is a better one than i took yesterday, more interesting etc.. What do you guys think?

I have done something to that in photoshop to make it look really out of focus, i haven't got a clue what i have done :LOL:

Tony

Last edited:
I am using a FinePix S6500fd, can't change the lens :( That is why i am getting annoyed with the camera

I like day 25 but it could do with a crop as it is. The view down the centre of the trees would make an excellent shot without the fence in view. Perhaps try doing what GF Williams suggests and get closer to the ground. If you can't just try zooming in so you cut the fence out of the shot. Your photogrpahy is improving by the day Tony (y)

DD i've done what you said and added it along side my other pictue. Is that what you are talking about? do the crop like that?

Tony

This is how i got it....

I was sitting in my chair in the front room and i know he always get up off the settee after being asleep and goes to the door and streches and yawns and that, so i sat there and waited for him to get up :thumbs;

The angle couldn't be help seeing that i have to sit in the chair to get shots like that, not enought space on the floor :LOL:

Tony

Day 27
IMAGE LINK BROKE

Basically i had to stay in today to clean the front room and other bits around the house.

I looked up when i walked in the door (which is on the right of the picture :LOL:) and i see my reflection in the light hangy thingy thing :LOL: ant i so technically minded? :LOL:

Last edited:
Bet your a dab hand with a feather duster eh? :LOL:

Day 28
IMAGE LINK BROKE

(Sorry had to post the picture a day late but i was so tired and nearly asleep when i finally got in (y))

Last edited:
Day 29
IMAGE LINK BROKE

Had a day over at the truck fest today in Norfolk.

It was a awesome day but didn't get many photographs because i was too busy being glued to the trucks, they was amazing

Last edited:
Great photos Tony, keep it up! :D You're showing great dedication to this! I'm liking your yawning dog particularly :)

Day 30
IMAGE LINK BROKE

I like both of these, but can't decide on which one to have up. So i'll let you's decide :D

Last edited:
Going back to day 25 yes that's better (y)
I like your yawning dog. Your composition in your images is improving no end Tony.
The flower is slightly oof but I like the composition and the idea. Any chance of another take :shrug:
Well done for keeping this going btw :)

Tony, I was wondering what settings you are using with your finepix, Manuel, Auto, AP etc, it seems that on some images showing the sky, the sky is very blown. Not knocking but just wondered if you should be playing with the settings a little more...My daughter has the same camera, she is getting her head around the settings which has preduced better pictures.
regards

Day 31
IMAGE LINK BROKE

I got some new kit today

List
Canon 400D EF-S 18-55 Kit
TAMRON AF70-300mm F/4-5.6 LD MACRO 1:2
JESSOPS 300AFD

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.