The official self portrait thread for everyone

Gary, this is even scarier in high def!

Moi!
meB_W.jpg

Last edited:
More of a mad manipulation than anything else :LOL: from a couple of years ago:

lollll.jpg

I like that Leanne - very effective and well executed (so to speak!).

Captured_2007-4-19deeblubell_00124.JPG
[/IMG]

just for fun this is one of myself enjoying a sunny day

peter

leftcurl said:
reminds me of that Hugh Grant pic when he got caught with the hooker (y)

Are you suggesting that Gary is for hire in a non photographic sense? :LOL:

Good portraits Sarah, but one small comment - a watermark isn't much use if it can't be read properly!

Its not there to read as such just to make it harder for people to nick photo's I got told before it was too in your face and took away from the photo so i reduced the opacity maybe a bit to much then lol

Its not there to read as such just to make it harder for people to nick photo's I got told before it was too in your face and took away from the photo so i reduced the opacity maybe a bit to much then lol

Same here. You cant see mine but I still put it there, nothing stops thiefs though, these days people can clone even watermarks out but hey we gotta do what we gotta do.

I had 2 shots i wanted to put on so ill just put both on .

58069_167480186622543_100000816897836_281242_195190_n.jpg

189816_1819820622714_1456134736_1954725_7121542_n.jpg

i was racking my brains who this reminded me of... then it dawned on me....

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will.

you know who i mean don't you :D (but you're a slimmer version :puke:)

I've not taken any self portraits in a while so I just snapped one on the webcam now (camera is at home)...

5508528837_4623781d3c_o.jpg

Trev

Some amazing B&W shots on here, i think im going to need to get practicing..

Back