WAMT....what annoyed me today!

What annoyed me today, yesterday and forever until the end of time.
I put me beans in the jug, put the jug in the microwave, set the time and press "Go".............................................."Ping!".......the handles at the back.
I've tried adjusting the time a little, no difference. :mad:

I have a panasonic without a turntable. The microwave gubbins is all in the base. No turning. It stays where you put it. Seems to heat more evenly this way as well. I reckon turntable ones have sensors to make sure the handle is always at the back ;)

While the jug's cold (or at least not too hot to handle by the sides!), adjust its angle of dangle so the handle's in the right spot when it's all up to temperature.
Or start off with the handle at the back? :D

WAMT - Facebook.

They have a 'frame' for your profile picture to show support for a Premier League club - but they only have a dozen or so clubs, and no Palace. On Cup Final day. :(

What annoyed me today, yesterday and forever until the end of time.
I put me beans in the jug, put the jug in the microwave, set the time and press "Go".............................................."Ping!".......the handles at the back.
I've tried adjusting the time a little, no difference. :mad:

Wouldn't it be easier to use oven gloves? :D

We had a commotion outside the other day.
There were 15 magpies (the most I've seen together) mobbing a cat on the road.
They were dispersed by a car driving past and the cat wandered off.
Not my favourite bird, horrible things.

Brazen little beggars....It is Odd (funny) though to see a cat on the run because of bird attack

It hasn't yet, but it soon will. Being a Sunday morning roads will be quieter and I wouldn't normally have to leave so early to get to work, but it's Boot Sale season and I know the idiots will already be queuing and will have blocked off both lanes of the slip road and roundabout that I need to take to get to work. Means I will likely have to take a 6 mile detour again just as I did a fortnight ago.
Tossers!

The visiting small flock of green parakeets in my cherry tree!
Colourful and pretty? Yes.
Bloody noisy and prolific crappers? Oh hell yes!
They don't visit often, and never stay long... Thankfully!

Another school boy error from Audi. Putting another bit of the car that is ruined by water somewhere where it can be ruined by water. Also got water in the fuse box. I've never had a non soft top car let so much water in.

The visiting small flock of green parakeets in my cherry tree!
Colourful and pretty? Yes.
Bloody noisy and prolific crappers? Oh hell yes!
They don't visit often, and never stay long... Thankfully!
I wonder if they are the same ones that fly about at Brands Hatch, they make a welcome change to the bloody great crows that live on the Southbank at Brands.

People that can't reverse their cars :banghead:
Three times yesterday l had to reverse a long back because other drivers couldn't a few yards to apassing place they had just passed,
and when you do pull over they still sit and look as they don't knowthe width either :banghead: this is a lane that l regularly meet a dumper truck and a manotou
forklift along and we have no problems

I wonder if they are the same ones that fly about at Brands Hatch, they make a welcome change to the bloody great crows that live on the Southbank at Brands.

I'm betting they are.
Brands isn't very far away.

People who think that speed camera = 30mph!

Happily doing 45mph in a 50mph limit this morning. Get to a speed camera and the car in front slams on the brakes and crawls through it at 25mph! :banghead:

People who think that speed camera = 30mph!

Happily doing 45mph in a 50mph limit this morning. Get to a speed camera and the car in front slams on the brakes and crawls through it at 25mph! :banghead:
And the ones that slam on the brakes when they see a mobile revenue collector, don't they realise they are positioned in such a way, that when you see them its too late?

Replaced projector bulb last night so it wouldn't go pop as it had reached just under the 4000 hours. New one from Maplin has gone pop. Not even last 5 hours. What a load of junk. It was over £100 when I bought it so I expected it to be reasonable. Looking around it seems to be the same as the cheapo £30 knock offs which no right thinking person would touch with a barge pole.

Customers!!!!! who treat you like muck.... who the hell do they think they are talking to ... had a woman in today we had been slammed silly she moans because she had to wait a few mins. Sorry love you want fast food go to BK or Maccy d's..

WAMT?
Not being able to use my 12 bore, in the garden, on the b*****d magpies that are pulling up my newly planted ground cover plants.
( I assume to line their nests)

Ps Anyone got an air rifle I can borrow?

Perhaps this might help

13263876_1042985325787452_7754941750286057066_n.jpg

WAMT, my wife wanting to go cloths shopping, my wife wanting to go cloths shopping at Lakeside Thurrock on a bank holiday, the world and his wife (or so it seemed) also wanted to go shopping at Lakeside, so ended up queuing to get off M25, road works on the A13 dual carriageway, with a 40mph speed limit, yet anywhere else they manage to make do with a 50mph limit, idiots turning right across double soild white lines to get into car parks, people who walk at a snails pace in Lakeside. Last of all, my wife unable to find anything she likes, anything in her size that fits (it wasn't your size was it) anything actually in her size being too long. :mad:

I know it should go in the other thread, but WCMUT, getting home from Lakeside.:D

Best place to buy cloths is Lidl or Wilkinsons.

Anywhere is the best place so long as I don't have to go with her.(y)

Anywhere is the best place as long as I don't have to go, yep female here and hate shopping :mad:

Anywhere is the best place as long as I don't have to go, yep female here and hate shopping :mad:
My wife will deliberately go shopping even if it's just window shopping, so if she needs to go shopping, you can bet it will take a lot longer than necessary. I refuse to walk around Tesco with her, she has to go up and down every aisle at least twice, even though she has a shopping list. I'm in and out in 15mins tops with my own shopping then go and clean the car whilst I am waiting for her to reappear moaning about how she can't steer the trolley, which always has a mind of it's own. It's like deja vu every week.

That sounds like my worst nightmare, I can get round Tesco and do a whole weeks shopping in 15/20 mins, and with the new scan as you shop system
only a couple more minutes ti get out and shopping in the car (y)
Always have gone on my own, much quicker and cheaper ;)

My wife will deliberately go shopping even if it's just window shopping, so if she needs to go shopping, you can bet it will take a lot longer than necessary. I refuse to walk around Tesco with her, she has to go up and down every aisle at least twice, even though she has a shopping list. I'm in and out in 15mins tops with my own shopping then go and clean the car whilst I am waiting for her to reappear moaning about how she can't steer the trolley, which always has a mind of it's own. It's like deja vu every week.
She not capable/permitted to go to lakeside alone?
Passed the slip road to Thurrock today. Wasn't that bad.

She not capable/permitted to go to lakeside alone?
Passed the slip road to Thurrock today. Wasn't that bad.
Permitted, yes. Capable, no, She claims she doesn't know the way.
You must have picked the right time to pass it. I wish I passed it too.

Permitted, yes. Capable, no, She claims she doesn't know the way.
You must have picked the right time to pass it. I wish I passed it too.
I worry about some folk with a license.

It's ok, she doesn't get behind the wheel often or venture very far. (y)
Good look using that as a defense when it's needed :D

WAMT was discovering that one of the barmaids at the golf club has been fired. Ostensibly because she refused to clean the karzis but probably because she had been there for 5 30/31 months so would have been on a more secure footing under employment law in another couple of days (literally).

Castle being over. For good :(

WAMT? Apparently loyalty means f*** all.

Chelsea Tractor driving tourists who don't seem to understand the concept of not stuffing through gaps that are smaller than your financed panzer tank Can't wait for monday!

People who leave a good five foot on their side of the road and then give you the stare like you are on their side of the road. It's only a Micra love, move over and let the rest of us go through.

People who leave a good five foot on their side of the road and then give you the stare like you are on their side of the road. It's only a Micra love, move over and let the rest of us go through.

That applies to those idiots in Chelsea tractors that don't think there vehicles can go onto a soft verge in a narrow lane, they have 4WD FFS
:banghead:

That applies to those idiots in Chelsea tractors that don't think there vehicles can go onto a soft verge in a narrow lane, they have 4WD FFS
I won't argue with that even if I do drive one, the amount of times I've come fact to face with another on a narrow road, and they won't pull over to the side for fear of getting it dirty ( I guess) :(

WAMT?
Well more made me chuckle TBH, the eye test reminder that they sent using the smallest font possible.
Where other adverts for services are in the largest font possible, or so it seems.

Its self defeatest IMO, if I can read it without my reading glasses, then I'm fine :D

Absolutely, applies to everyone regardless of the size of their car.

Back