What sports are YOU shooting this weekend?

Good luck with the code replacements for our new Charlton signings tomorrow haha. It's fun watching our North Stand lot trying to think of new songs for them :D

Just to recap.....

Astrit Ahdarevic, Thuram-Ulien, Anil Koć, Loïc Nego, Reza Ghoochannejhad, Piotr Parzyszek

:D

OMG!! your kidding!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope :LOL:

Not sure who will be starting out of them though so you might get off lightly :)

And actually, I think I've got the spelling wrong on one of them already! Two tics

Yep I did, Astrit Ajdarević

Thuram-Ulien will almost certainly be starting as Hamer is still injured and we lost Alnwick to Leyton Orient yesterday. And as we sold Stephens and Kermorgant yesterday as well, there will possibly be another couple of new signings on the bench at least if not starting

Last edited:
Match abandoned on 58 minutes at the local derby accrington v morecambe.. still no idea why :(

But silver lining.. two goes at it.. two pay days for me :)

Belgium vs Birmingham

Ooops I mean Charlton vs Birmingham :clap:

wahay! at last... got amatuer rugby on sat afternoon... seems yonks since i did rugby not football....got a footy match sunday morning though

girly rugby ....you know... union? .. Colne and Nelson v Birchfield ....no idea where birchfield is...local paper stuff gary..

No doubt a totall wet set but!

Wigan V Huddersfield Giants RL Fri 7th

Huddersfield Town V Wigan Athletic footy Sat 8th

Huddersfield Town V Nottingham Forest footy Tues 11th
looking forward to the Rugby but gonna be rusty!!

Really? dont suppose any interest your way..papers... well its a regional paper got me going to the game at this end so you never know:)

Ive still got that battery mate
& indeed I still owe you the brass for it Sir :).
We'll no doubt cross paths @ a RL game soon so I'll keep you in touch with what I'm covering & we'll settle it up!. Forgot all about it G sorry :(.

I may have Doncaster v North Wales, dependent on work.

The Coast to Coast multisport event tommorrow,

Sunday, a bit of kick and kiss, soccer that is, football.

hmmm I have accy v scunthorpe tonight and chorley v FCUoM on sat..got to be 50/50 :(

then over the weekend i have to find grass roots pics of how the weather effects games called off etc... oh right cheers.. all the grounds will be deserted .... dressing rooms with games off notice.. gates closed.. and signs.. puddles.... lots of ideas but in reality.. all its gonna be is empty pitches :( hmmm

Waiting to hear on a commission for Hull KR v Leeds, if that doesn't come off then it'll be Dewsbury v Featherstone for local rag.

hmmm I have accy v scunthorpe tonight and chorley v FCUoM on sat..got to be 50/50 :(

then over the weekend i have to find grass roots pics of how the weather effects games called off etc... oh right cheers.. all the grounds will be deserted .... dressing rooms with games off notice.. gates closed.. and signs.. puddles.... lots of ideas but in reality.. all its gonna be is empty pitches :( hmmm
Once had to do something similar but it was because of the snow, i took the kids with me and had them building snowmen under the posts.

Waiting to hear on a commission for Hull KR v Leeds, if that doesn't come off then it'll be Dewsbury v Featherstone for local rag.

so its official then.. complete turn around and back on sport ?

Once had to do something similar but it was because of the snow, i took the kids with me and had them building snowmen under the posts.

ill take a plastic duck and find a puddle :)

Millwall vs Bolton

Sadly my ladies Aviva premiership rugby game is off on Sunday and the National League 2 game is also looking unlikely so maybe a local grassroots game instead!

Back